iStudio Experience

Discussion in 'iStudio' started by neilc, Jul 31, 2011.

1. tiffitotz

tiffitotz Active Member

I sent an email through iStudio's contact page regarding my MB in need of a rubber panel replacement and I was surprised to get a reply from someone from Senco Link. Didn't know that they are connected to each other. I do have to applaud the excellent customer service so far from iStudio/Senco. :)

2. mikko

mikko Member

Pasig, Usually around the Ortigas area - pero pay
    I had an excellent experience today with Hans (?) of iStudio in BHS.

Well, the first few ladies who had attempted to assist me were kind but weren't too prepared to answer my pseudo-technical questions re: TC, AEBS and AirDisk.

Enter Hans - was not only was he able to answer my questions, but gave real great suggestions (money saving ones too) for the solutions i had in mind :)

tama yan - sell to match the customers need not for the sake of making a large sale! :)

happy day. So am now puyat - just finished setting up the stuff I got today :)

3. travism

travism Active Member

I'm an iStudio fan too! Kudos to Larry! Thanks also to Eva for always providing good service! Cheers

4. PowerPee

PowerPee Well-Known Member

As always my thanks to Larry and Vmall's Ms. Jan for the excellent service =D

5. Kiko

Kiko Well-Known Member

Our old 2007 macbook bought in iStudio vMall has already shown signs of old age and is hanging on to dear life. I dropped by the same store last week and was able to get a macbook pro for a great price. Thank you very much Larry. Thank you also to Ms. Jan, Clark and the rest of the guys there in iStudio Vmall. More power guys. Till next time.

6. thugs28

thugs28 New Member

I bought my Macbook white at Istudio SM Manila, very accommodating.

7. jayzZEe

jayzZEe Member

Is Istudio Shangri-La Mall still open?

8. Colossus1973

Colossus1973 Active Member

Westchester County, Salem Center, New York
    Wala na yata.

9. d.know

d.know Member

Its still there. Got a case for my 4S there last night

10. kristianne

kristianne Member

went there yesterday and bought a ferrari sleeve for my iPhone4S, they're packing up already lots of big boxes strewn around the floors and sales people are busy filling it up...:(

11. Chayster

Chayster Member

Sana may FB page din sila and ipost din nila un mga cases nila sa Accessories section nila sa website.. :(

12. Chayster

Chayster Member

I bought my Moshi iGlaze XT for my iPhone4 at their Sm Manila branch yesterday. I got 5% off when I mentioned if there are discounts for Philmug members. The staff also mentioned 10% for units. Nice catch. ;)

13. polyx

polyx Member

I went to iStudio Vmall branch last saturday and asked for a lightning to micro usb, an old sales lady assisted me and she told me that "wala nun, meron kame usb to lightning and lightning to 30 pin" i insisted and told her apple has one. Infact i saw it o apple store online store. She replied in a rude manner " alam ko wala talaga nun, may nakita po ba kayo sa display namin" so i said thank you and went out, most likely you will loose customers this way. Already bought one in a nearby shop.

14. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

much delayed kudos to istudio gateway for their impeccable and personalized brand of service who were very nice enough to entertain me while window shopping (and not falling into a trap of buying something off their shelves), although i did settle for a moshi glaze hard case of the mba...thank you very much

note to polyx up there: i also got the same treatment there at vmall...never setting foot again there (and instead, hieing off to digital hub which is way far better and service-oriented as well)

15. Everythinglou

Everythinglou Member

Also experienced this one time the sales lady was very unprofessional she was pretending to know it all -_-

16. kevz

kevz Member

nadadaanan ko lang istudio sa SM Manila. kaya pala wala masyado napasok sa store nila hehe

17. Kiko

Kiko Well-Known Member

Went there a few days ago, i believe theyndo,have lightning to micro

18. kevz

kevz Member

lumaki ang space ng istudio sa SM Manila, mas maganda na ngayon. Andoon ako kahapon ang daming pumasok tapos nag alarm yung mga model units and created a noise. Fix ata price ng istudio sa apple products?

19. MFD888

MFD888 Member

i had a bad experience naman sa istudio gateway but this was 3 years ago pa and never went back. the staff are rude and even if i went ahead and bought an ipod nano, they had the temerity to ask for my ID as i used my CC. take note, i also bought a macbook a week before that in powermac megamall and they did not ask for my ID, kaya I ask why? do i look the part (of being a cc scammer) they were nonchalant and just said it is a store policy. i was set on buying one and i merely passed by gateway kaya i bought one even if the staff were rude but did not go back na since then.

20. arubeto

arubeto Member

I don't feel comfortable with stores not asking for IDs when using CC for high ticket items. It's a security thing for me so I don't get offended when being asked for one. But of course I won't appreciate when being asked for an ID in a condescending manner