Ipod Mini Battery

Discussion in 'iPod, Apple TV and other Apple-branded entertainm' started by Kjeldor, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Kjeldor

Kjeldor New Member

Are there still stores that carry Ipod Mini Batteries?

2. kciya88

kciya88 New Member

Once your iPod Mini's batt is dead, it's really dead. I dont think you can replace em. :(

3. rvaph

rvaph Active Member

Nope. I was able to replace the battery of my Mini with a replacement battery I bought from Fry's.

4. ericklirios

ericklirios Member

You can easily have it replaced. Ynzal can do it for you. Last I checked, it was less than 1K including the labor cost. LMK can also do it for you. If you do a little research, you can get info on the Net as to how to replace the battery yourself or even replace the internal storage device with a CF card. Think about it: an iPod mini with 16 or even 32 Gb.

5. Kjeldor

Kjeldor New Member

@ericklirios

I haven't been to Ynzal lately. Do they still repair apple stuff? I thought their apple certification was removed.

Another thing, where is LMK?

6. RC

RC Active Member

Yup i would assume Ynzal still repairs apple stuff...
    Certification/Acknowledgement of apple doesn't neccessarily mean you can't repair or sell apple stuff...

LMK is somewhere in Makati...

7. shaven

shaven Active Member

quick question that needs quick answer =) charging time of ipod mini, how many hours again? =)