iPhoto Picturebook Themes: How to add?

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by Macmon, May 16, 2007.

1. Macmon

Macmon Well-Known Member

Is there a way to add more picturebooks themes in iPhoto? So that you can send it for printing?

2. kate

kate Member

what do you mean by this? :) you'll be using more than one theme for an album?
    for printing checkout powermac stores and istudio... they do photobook printing. you can also go to www.myphotos.com.ph for printing. they offer online services and free delivery for orders worth 1,500 an up!

3. Macmon

Macmon Well-Known Member

my iphoto 6 has a set of themes that I can pick. However, I was hoping there are other themes to choose from aside from what is pre installed in ilife 06. I feel in the long run it is too limited.

4. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

last time i checked, there is no way of doing this directly in iPhoto. i already had 7 books printed and honeslty i'm getting bored of the themes. i've read of people doing their own templates, which is really something i'm not keen on.

bit OT but it's better in iWeb, as you can actually purchase templates on line. some templates you can even get for free.

now where the *#$! is iLife07? (08?) :confused:

5. chu

chu Active Member

Yeah, iLife 07 should have new themes but a good guess would be a release date together with Leopard. For now you can also give Aperture a try. It has its own themes and ability to customize them. BTW our PhilMug mod DominiqueJames offers classes on Aperture.

6. kate

kate Member

whoops! sorry, i though you were thinking of merging two themes in an album or something like that. hmm, is that even possible?

anyway, i really hope they come up with more themes soon!

7. PowerPee

PowerPee Well-Known Member

Question: something is wrong with my cousin's Iphoto... according to him there are no themes on his app. Is there a fix to this? Thanks

8. chu

chu Active Member

Try reinstalling iLife, that usually fixes that problem.