iPhoto Help

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by littlepitboy, May 30, 2008.

1. littlepitboy

littlepitboy Member

Need help with iPhoto guys.

1. How can I have iPhoto just import the latest pics from my digicam? Seems like each time it downloads everything.

2. When I rotate pics to a diff orientation.. when I upload the pics in Friendster or sites, the pictures are back to the original orientation.

Please advise what I should do.

Thanks.

2. booblanco

booblanco Active Member

1. iPhoto will automatically preview the photos stored on your mounted digicam/memory card and give you the option of downloading your preferred images. click on the box 'hide photos already imported' to view only the new photos. if iPhoto is set to display all the photos on the digicam/card and you want to manually select the photos you wish to import, just highlight the photos you want to download and click on the button 'import selected.'

2. someone may have a simpler method of doing this, but i prefer dragging the rotated pics to my desktop and just direct Friendster to that folder for uploading.

3. littlepitboy

littlepitboy Member

Thanks booblanco!!!