iPhone XS / XS Max Cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mongkee, Oct 15, 2018.

1. bennette

bennette Member

What tempered glass fully cover the screen for the xs?

2. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

3. racz41

racz41 Member

Spigen is good. Tried and tested on my previous phones.

4. racz41

racz41 Member

Just a follow up I remembered Spigen has an installation tray that comes with the tempered glass when you buy... This would ensure perfect installation.

5. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

At present I source my tempered glass from Screen Secure kiosks in some malls. Just last week I had a full-cover glass installed on my XS Max for 395 bucks. I already consider that price cheap enough to have it replaced every time I just feel like doing so. Plus they do the installation so any for problems they fix it on the spot and/or replace it entirely with a new one until I'm completely satisfied

6. iGleam

iGleam New Member

I use the Whitestone Dome Glass for the XS Max. This is my 2nd tempered glass and I must say it's worth the price tag (quite pricey) but it does give full coverage if you always have a case on. The glass is also on a different level than the cheap tempered glass I've used before. The struggle of installing it though. haha

7. macfrancis

macfrancis Member