iPhone XS / XS Max Cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mongkee, Oct 15, 2018.

1. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

I got momax tempered glass from digital walker when i was checking out their 90% sale at ATC. Bought baseus for my newly battery replaced 6s too.
    image.jpg

Juice and ennairen18 like this.
  2. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

did you get both of them on sale? how much? thanks.

3. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

Got Baseus; it's edge to edge and works well with most cases

4. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm....I can recommend this leather case.

80D09C2A-67AB-4089-BD22-6293CFEEAF69.jpeg

Opted to have it with the strap instead of strapless (not gonna’ be a victim of snatchers). They also make a matching caramel case for the iPad Pros. The case is light and thin and the inner part of the Watch band is lined with a very soft material to ensure wrist comfort.

Free DHL for USD 100 and up. Comes with a really nice desk calendar.

https://www.viaalto.com/

#104 raypin, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  5. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Just buy cases and tempered glass in Amazon! I bought a Spigen Liquid Crystal for $12 and a pack of Tethys tempered glass (3pcs) for $10. The tempered glass is full coverage and one of the best quality tempered glass I have ever used.

6. amieldh

amieldh Active Member

How’s your experienxe with this so far? I’m planning to get this for my XR. I’m currently using a Spigen Liquid Armor (best bang for the back brand in my opinion) but just wanna try something else.

7. msgt16

msgt16 Member

Hi! I need a clear case and a full coverage tempered glass for my XS. Do you guys have any suggestions? I had a full TG installed in a kiosk in SM Annex while waiting for the Spigen Gift Box, which I bought in Lazada’s 12.12 sale, to arrive. When it did, I tried their Ultra Hybrid case and it caused the corners of the TG to lift. The TG included in their gift box is not full coverage. TIA!

8. mree

mree Active Member

Instead of buying a $20++ case and having it shipped to the Philippines, here’s an alternative. An Php85 super thin case. It covers the entire phone (with the exception of the buttons), and has a camera hump that protects the, well, camera. After all, the ones you find in other countries are just rebranded China cases. (Or so I think).

Shopee Store: PowerSupport

Note: Not affiliated with the store.
    A1BC53E4-DE5E-4AA4-9A08-BF9A47A2A2E3.jpeg

eli71724 likes this.
  9. mtrak

mtrak Member

Are you happy with this? Their video looks very convincing with the hammering and the jumping nails...

10. chinita_0618

chinita_0618 New Member

Just got my XSMax this afternoon at Globe SM North Edsa. It is heavy. Didn’t want to lose so much time looking for a case and protector so I got them at Globe as well. Expensive but I hope they do the job. I dont know about this 10ft drop tested thing but I have no plans of trying

Attached Files:

11. WhoisPMN

WhoisPMN New Member

Got this for my XS Max. Just love the color combination 85278D57-4C00-4603-9BF3-9891EDC1A90B.jpeg

12. Chipstah

Chipstah Member

Hi. So all 3 cases I bought from lazada were actually for iphone x, not xs, due to the camera fit, even if they stated otherwise. Having trouble finding xs cases in stores.

Any recommendations on which stores already have a good selection of xs cases? Thanks!

Looking for those with drop protection, and come in black.

13. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

14. patreng

patreng Active Member

i have the speck presidio grip and the spigen la manon classy. speck has good grip plu protection from drops. the spigen case was sleek. probably it will hold on to low drops.

there arent much iphone xs cases in stores around the metro.

15. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

i went ahead and bought UAG Plasma case because there was no Rhinoshield available at the Globe Store. I used my rewards points and then bought Rhinoshield screen protector at Powermac. so far, so good. No scratches; it's self-healing I think.