iPhone X

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by CMWRay, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. neilc

neilc Active Member

Yes I swear with the Odoyo Jelly case. My favourite case of all time. Too bad they they have one for the XS Max.

2. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

Hey guys, my battery had swollen and already pushed out the screen. Have you ever replaced your battery at this time? How much do APR’s charge vs at malls or stalls? Thank you !

3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

The iPhone X is the most ubiquitous Apple product now being sold second-hand or slightly used in GH. Rows and rows of Xs are hawked in one stall at Virra Mall. Seems like everyone with an X has been selling or trading them.

4. GelOBrrz

GelOBrrz Active Member

3,500 is battery replacement fee for X and newer. For swollen batteries, they might replace it for free

rabby likes this.
  5. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 PhilMUG Addict Member

A lot of people once thought the X would be a one-off unique classic iPhone...but seems like a ‘commodity’ level item nowadays :D

6. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

ow I hope that will be the case but I will bring it later to the BTB service center. Thanks for your help!

7. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

is it possible to retain the same firmware/status if you replace the battery? Or would it be sort of like a factory reset status if done?

8. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

I had mine replaced sa mall nalang unfortunately no waterproof seal but i can opt to do if later.

so far ok naman 100% Max Capacity and 3 Cycle count. Though cycle counts can be reset. I’m happy

shaft likes this.
  9. Nightskye

Nightskye Member

Hi guys! I went swimming last weekend and noticed the following morning that I had water stains on the screen of my phone (confirmed that it is on the outside because of the different texture). Do you know any tips or cleaning solution to remove them? I tried alcohol on a microfiber cloth and it is not working. :(

10. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

You can use polish for stainless part try searching in youtube for what product or brand :)

11. littlewingz08

littlewingz08 Active Member

Also thought the X's goin to be a classic iPhone just like the 2G since it an anniversary phone. But I guess the XS ruined its spotlight for having the same design. What made the 2g a classic phone is, not only because its the first ever iPhone, but also its one-time-unique design.

Guess the X will probably just be another iPhone.

12. shaft

shaft Well-Known Member

Well, one other way to maximize it is thru checkra1n - unleash the beast. :)

13. littlewingz08

littlewingz08 Active Member

of course, but we're not allowed to talk about that here haha

shaft likes this.
  14. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

any good shop you can recommend na ok ang replacement battery? I just replaced mine and 94% nalang yung Battery capacity ;/

unfortunately official Apple shops might not take this in kasi yung water indicator has been triggered.

shaft likes this.