iPhone repair shop, do we have it here?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by superpapermario, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ll_esquivias

ll_esquivias Well-Known Member

try us;
    1ST SHOP
    SHOPs name: Burn and Jhoy Cellphone and Mobile Services.
    Address: Unit L30 Ground Level, Missouri Lane, Greenhills Theater Mall San Juan City Metro Manila.

2ND SHOP
    SHOPs name: Landcell Enterprises. Address: Unit 34B Upper Level Greenhills Theater Mall San Juan City Metro Manila. LANDMARK: a Lotto booth is nearby the shop

Operating Hours: 10am - 8pm Contact Person: Burn CONTACT NUMBER for Repairs: 09178999200 // Sales: 09756764497

2. ll_esquivias

lens replacement is around 800 po

r_delro likes this.
  3. ll_esquivias

1. 5s replacement batt Php 700 2. we can replace the home button but the touch ID wont work 3. 1000 po for antenna replacement WiFi

4. ll_esquivias

does it have an error code?

5. ll_esquivias

replacement battery is 1000; touch ID cannot be fixed though

6. ll_esquivias

good day fellow mugger:
    i am offering replacement LCD Genuine for iPhone6 upto iPhone X; MacBook 12, Pro 13 TouchBar all Genuine; Apple Watch Series 1 upto Series3; same number; same shop; thanks

shaft likes this.
  7. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

How much to replace iPhone 8 LCD?

8. tweek

tweek Active Member

I have an out of warranty iPhone 6s from globe. It is unlocked as it is out of contract. May I know where I can avail of the ₽1,500 battery replacement without need of diagnosis fee.

9. jayne

jayne New Member

How much po replacement ng charging port and defective na mute button ng iphone 6plus?

10. rednaxela

rednaxela Active Member

Bring it to QCD Technoligies at Robinsons Galleria. Only paid 1,500 for my 6s's battery replacement and turnaround time took only 3 days. Now i have 100% battery health again.

11. number001

number001 Active Member

This serves as a warning for those who are thinking of availing of BURN AND JOY shop services

I had my iP4 original battery replaced with their on stock "Grade A (allegedly) china-replacement" battery last year Nov 17, 2017 for P600. Now after a year of seldom use (charge once a week), the battery is slowly showing signs of bloating. Of course I ignored the least obvious symptoms weeks ago-lcd screen started to show an odd dark burnt spot. Now the obvious signs has come out. The back case is being pushed out. I read from the internet that bloated batteries are dangerous because it becomes more flammable and the contents might leak out. In others words, it is a personal hazard.

I vibered (with pictures) the owner of the shop through the number listed in this thread ( 09178999200). I vibered him because I feel this is quite inexcusable failure of the product (even if its beyond the unreasonable "warranty" of 2 weeks). Four days has passed, and up to now to reply. But he has "seen" my message, but choose to ignore it. Its fine if his battery just developed a degradation of charging capacity. But the battery just bloated! Which is a serious fire hazard.

Also there are other things his repair crew did to my iP4. Like damaging the proximity light sensor (which means the lcd screen doesn't turn off when the phone held against the ear during calls). This happened when they "fixed" and replaced a faulty power switch. Even the Bluetooth is gone now after that.

Guys, better think twice before having your devices serviced by this shop. Just because he has a thread here does not make him any different from the others in that tiangge (judging by his (lack of) response and the skills of his repair crew). Honestly, this thread convinced me that this repair shop CANNOT be trusted. Just another shop (***just insert what you think of shops when you go to tiangge***)

#1691 number001, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  12. Jm gomez

Jm gomez New Member

Ipod 3rd gen yung earphone socket mukhang maluwag kasi need ipush yung earphone plug para tumunog ang left ear piece may alam po ba kayong repair shop para sa ipod

13. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

scratched screen can this be repaired?

14. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

replaced the battery of my iPhone 5c. it bloated earlier the screen is popped out. 700 pesos not bad vs the one i had replaced in HK for 200 HKD or 1400 PHP

#1694 jetan, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  15. fvferraris

fvferraris Member

Lcd replacement for ipad mini and iphone 5s, how much?