iPhone 8 and 8 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by Roman, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. boobtubefreak

boobtubefreak Active Member

saw one at powermac aura

Sunil_K likes this.
  2. gpo74

gpo74 Well-Known Member

So with the release of the new iPhones recently I would just want to know if the current prices for iPhone 8/8+ has already dropped?

mauwrr likes this.
  3. neilrg

neilrg Well-Known Member

Yes. Its base price is now down to P39,490 for the iPhone 8 and P45,990 for the iPhone 8 Plus at the Apple online store.

4. gpo74

gpo74 Well-Known Member

Thanks . Great to know. Wonder if our local suppliers have dropped their prices as well. Time to hit the stores

5. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Hi! Anyone noticed his/her battery health on iPhone 8 plus? After updating mine to iOS 12, the percentage is dropping 2% like every week for me. When my phone was running iOS 11, it was 100%, i updated to iOS 12 the day it was rolled out and it was at 97%, now, it’s at 92%. My usage based on screentime is purely browsing and hotspot since i am using the SME Plan 1500 unli call and text and unlimited internet. The drop on the battery health is kinda weird. I dunno how the algorithm works to determine the gradual use and abuse of the battery. Anyway, anyone noticed this? Thanks...

6. murmurr

murmurr Member

Updated my iPhone 8 plus and I noticed my battery drained a bit faster.

7. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Mine was 94% ios 11.4.1 after updating the next day down to 89%

8. ralmon

ralmon Member

Mine's weird. I was at 95% before upgrading to iOS 12, and stayed on 95% when I finally had iOS12, until I decided to downgrade to iOS 11.4.1 again, my battery became 96% lol

9. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

They must have updated the measurement data of battery health on iOS 12. In the end, it still depends on the note below that says "peak performance capacity" if it changes, that's where you need to replace your battery soon. Otherwise, faster draining is part of battery degradation which all phones suffer from.

10. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Here’s more funnier. I reset my phone. Set it up as new iPhone. Checked my battery and it was at 100% again.

11. King

King Well-Known Member

12. ronnel0918

ronnel0918 PhilMUG Addict Member

Hello! Maybe someone will visit Greenhills, can you guys help me check the price of an iPhone 8 64GB? I was wondering if I can get it for 20k? I don't mind if accessories are not complete or even if it's a Smart-locked unit (not Globe-locked). I just need the phone anyway, as a backup. :)

13. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

I'd like to know if it is still wise to buy iPhone 8 right now. And do you happen to know if when will the telcos lower their price for this. :)

14. neilrg

neilrg Well-Known Member

My iPhone 8 Plus is exactly a year old today. Battery health is at 89%. I usually charge (using the 10W iPad adapter) at night and unplug in the morning. The battery still gets me through a day with moderate usage.

jesusluison likes this.