iPhone 5s and 5c from GLOBE

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by denpacs, Oct 25, 2013.

1. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Why dont you retain your old number? Frontliner should have assisted you still on recontracting your current contract. Pls send me details of your account.

2. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Youre not supposed to wait for cut off. Go to the store and have it fixed. Dont leave the store without your new nanosim working. Tell frontliners you want it activated now, and not wait for cut off.

3. nickster88

nickster88 Member

Recontracting daw should be coursed thru the hotline e. Its ok na, i already informed everybody about my change in number anyway

4. emvi_2000

emvi_2000 Member

Thanks Sir Dobi for the feedback. Will do so this coming Monday. I hope I won't to queue again since one of their CSRs (not behind the counters) told me to go directly to him on my cut-off date (to avoid problems with my cycle raw, whatever that means). I hope he can do something about this ;)

5. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Pls call 7301300 now. They might be able to process your request.

6. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

That's not true. Stores should be able to process recontracting.

7. nickster88

nickster88 Member

That sucks. Sayang!!

8. raven7

raven7 New Member

sir, in my case wala po outstanding balance ang TWO lines ko kasi nagbabayad naman ako religiously ng monthly bills ko. i called my cc re the issue of one line. sabi nila ngbabayad naman monthly ang bank kay globe. so i again i ask globe cs but accordingly wala daw payment. i'll bring na lang my SOA to GBC to prove my payments for 9mos. I was just hoping to get ip5s for the OTHER account during my GBC visit kasi eligible na rin sana, currently in an inhouse masteral schooling kaya hirap mkalabas but sige tnx po

9. geraldo3

geraldo3 Member

@dobi .. i had the same experience as nickster88 where business centers tells me that loyalty / re-contracting can only be handled by loyalty. they even told me that though they have stocks of the phone, their stores are only for new lines, and for no phones for loyalty since loyalty has to send them the phones specifically for that use. This is both from Greenhills and Rockwell Business Centers. Hence we decided to get a new line. :)

But then again, I never received consistent information from the hotline nor the business center.

10. vickyTan

vickyTan Member

what i know is that GBC wants new lines than recontracting since they want to meet their sales targets. i noticed this 4 years ago when i got my iPhone 4. i applied additional line which they processed easily than recontracting.

11. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Can you dm me your old mobile number? And your new one?

12. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Shouldnt be happening now.

13. emvi_2000

emvi_2000 Member

I called the hotline again just to know what reason they will give me this time. Upon checking, as expected, there are 2 pending orders from my GBC and from the Support Dept. (?). It seems that they provided Dec. 5 as the date for my SIM to be activated. When I asked why, they have no idea. When I requested if they can do something concrete about my situation, they put me on hold and later on told me that they found out the SIM card I was issued is defective raw and I should call 211 when I go to ANY GBC and have it replaced. If only they told me this during the 6 previous times I called, then I would have pointed this out when I went earlier to SM Mkna. Haiz... :(

14. moose312

moose312 New Member

@dobi sorry i cant DM you as i only have 6 post since 2008 hehe and i dont want to post my sister's phone number here. we are planning to go to another branch tomorrow(rob manila). is it ok lang ba? even if sa market market nakuha?

15. iAmMichael05

iAmMichael05 Active Member

Hi Sir Dobi. Just want to clarify something. When you said that stores can process recontracting.. Is this for now lang or globe really changed their system/process when it comes to recontracting?

'Coz I can also attest that MOST of the gbc na napuntahan ko when you asked them about recontracting.. They will instantly throw you to their loyalty hotline. Yun na daw yung system ng globe ngayon.

I hope you can clarify this Sir. Thanks!

16. Ezurn

Ezurn Member

^^ I always have my recontracting accounts processed at the nearest gbc naman. Even my brother in law would come to the nearest gbc for his account to be renewed. So i wondered why some of the members experience such things

17. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Nope. They should process at the store, and up to you if you are willing to line up. Sometimes kasi the line is long, and it would have been more convenient if you just call and have your phone delivered. Kaya the offer to call hotline is really more of you being less "inconvenienced". Pero kung andun ka na and ok lang naman sayo to line up, they should accommodate you.

18. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

You can have your sim fixed in any globe store.

19. Chocnat

Chocnat Member

My Account , 2 days ago.

20. badongski

badongski New Member

Yes Dobi I also experienced sa mga GBC na kapag recontracting dapat sa hotline mag apply. Even nung kukuha ako ng iPhone 5 I waited 2 hrs. sa GBC para kumuha ng iphone5 and then sabi sakin dapat itawag ko daw un kasi for recontracting nga ako.

I am scheduled to get my iphone5s tomorrow pero parang sa mga nababasa ko wala din ata akong makukuha. sabi sakin last november 15 sa GBC sta. mesa maraming stocks daw ng iphone 5s sa mga loyalty kaya dapat tumawag ako sa hotline. nung tumawag naman ako sa hotline ang sabi naman wala daw silang stocks. nakakaloka! hindi mo na alam kung sino ang paniniwalaan mo. so now i'm planning to take a leave tomorrow para masettle lang 'to. SANA LANG may makuha ako. sabi sakin nung kausap ko sa Loyalty Department last Monday tatawagan daw ako ng GBC greenhills pero up to now wala pa rin akong narereceive na call.