iPhone 5s and 5c from GLOBE

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by denpacs, Oct 25, 2013.

1. troydl

troydl Member

not preterm, only the unit payment can be in installment

2. ishbaby

ishbaby New Member

ang Preterm indi pwedeng installment, pay off agad yun then they move forward with your recontracting. The cash out for the new phone is eligible for installment.

3. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Cashout in installment. Payoff fee should be paid in full prior to availment of phone.

4. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Only cashout can be charged to bill on installment and ONLY for Plan 1799 up. Payoff fee should be paid PRIOR to recontracting and should be paid in FULL. Hope this is clear. What you asked before was cashout, so i said yes, it can be charged to bill in installment.

5. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Para hindi ka ma confuse, ask agent how they are computing para malaman mo san nag iba. It should be computed as: HANDSET price less your cashout paid on unit, then divide by 24 mos. then multiply by remaining months of the contract. Pwede kasing yung iba, hindi nabawas yung cashout na binayaran, kaya I suggest you ask for all the amounts used for computing. This way, you're sure na pare pareho ang pag compute, so alam mo na dapat pare pareho rin dapat isagot nila.

6. james04

james04 New Member

Hi sir dobi, good mornng! I reserved a 32gb space grey iphone. I dont think i can send pm's yet. I just signed up yesterday eh. Thank you in advance :)

7. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Wala pa yatang space gray 32gb. I suggest you go to a store now, bring all your docs. (Rockwell puntahan mo.) tell them it's for a new line. They will call you when units arrive already.

8. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

If youre not available, better prepare a letter of authorization, signed recontracting form and promo certificate. Pa email mo sayo today. Have a rep receive your unit na lang.

9. james04

james04 New Member

So you think sir dobi that it would be better to cancel my online application even though it is approved na and just apply in rockwell gbc?

10. AKC

AKC Member

Hi dobi,

would you you know what time is the globe tower store at BGC open? That's the new globe building right? Tried calling CSR to ask but they didn't know you had a globe tower store. She kept saying there's one in Market Market daw. Thanks

11. WickedMac

WickedMac Active Member

Hi Dobi,

I'm currently on Plan 1499 (previously a corporate plan but was transferred to a personal plan since August), can I avail of rebate instead of device if I want to change to plan 1799? How much is the rebate and what's the mechanics? No lock in if rebate only?

12. AKC

AKC Member

Hi dobi. First off thanks for helping with he sim activation. I'm actually here in the globe tower right now and my sim has been activated it's just that they are insisting hat I have to change my plan and I cannot retain my old plan and on top of that they are insisting that there is no such thing as charge to bill 24 months. Please help on what I should do. Thanks a lot

13. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi AKC,

What plan are you getting?
    Afaik, this is only offered for plan 1799 & up.
    Are you still in the GBC?
    If so, go to this website and show it to the CSR/Frontliner: Globe - iPhone 5s - globe.com.ph
    It is obviously stated there that "*Cash-out for 24 months payable at 0% installment via participating credit cards or charge-to-bill".
    If they insist, I suggest you go find another GBC where they honor that statement from their website. :)

14. AKC

AKC Member

hi denpacs,

I'm currently at Plan 1799. I actually want to keep my old plan as what was indicated when I got my phone from the launch. At first the GBC CSR said there's no option for charge to bill for 24 months but when I insisted he said there is no choice in their drop down menu in their computers. I left already, he said he can't do anything on his end. It's frustrating that they won't honor it. Consolation is they got to activate my sim but I'm dreading getting my bill next month for sure there will be issues that's why I wanted to fix it already in the system but seems they can't do it in their end.

15. mojacko

mojacko Member

hi guys,
    just called the hotline for recontracting (from 599 to 1799), there are already stocks of 5s finally.
    i'll pick up mine at shang (on the 28th, but hopefully they'll have a spare for recontracting later when i go there).
    regarding the cash-out charge to bill, the csr told me a while ago that the promo for that has already ended and that the Globe website has just not been updated yet. so only cash or credit card is available. but i'll still clarify that when i go to shang gbc later.

16. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Thanks for the info @mojacko!
    Well maybe you got your answer now @AKC.. :)
    But still, you can always clarify that to the GBC. And if it's only a promo during the launching, then maybe they can charge it to your bill only @ full amount and not in installment basis..

17. AKC

AKC Member

Thanks for the inputs guys. I availed of the 24month charge to bill during the Globe launch at BGC. I don't think it's my fault if they didn't input it into their system during the launch day so they should still honor my 24 month charge to bill. I'm sure it can still be done in their system as to how and who can do it, I really don't know.Had I known they won't honor it then I would have just used my credit card to pay for the handset cash out. I'm really hoping dobi can help me out on this.

18. GreystormX

GreystormX New Member

Sir do you think they have iPhone 5s 64GB Gold already?

19. emvi_2000

emvi_2000 Member

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I'm for recontracting. Will drop by Sm Mkna later. That's one of the options given by the CSR thru the hotline last night. However, this morning, a CSR told me it would be useless to go to the GBC since it is their Support Dept. which will do the necessary action. BTW, I just remembered that the guy at the SM Mkna GBC told me last Monday that the activation will be done through the hotline not by them at the GBC. Confusing! Haiz.

#2559 emvi_2000, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  20. DATC

DATC Member

I just got off the line for recontracting. I got my 4s last December 16, 2011 but I wasn't charged until Feb 2012. The CSR told me that the 24 month lock-in only began upon billing (ie Feb 2012) so I had 3 months to go in my lock-up. I questioned this so she checked and confirmed later that recontracting within 30 days of the purchase date was allowed.

When I tried to select my model however, only 16GB and 32GB models were available. I opted to wait until the 64GB becomes available again. They said that they normally refresh their stocks in 1-2 weeks but wouldn't confirm an exact date, so I guess I just need to call again in a few days to check if the 64GB model is available already.