iPhone 5s and 5c from GLOBE

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by denpacs, Oct 25, 2013.

1. cclozano

cclozano Member

Hi dobi, need your help on the charge to bill of payoff fee to 24-month installment, recontracted my plan 3799 and got an iphone 5s 64gb space grey from the launch last nov15 at globe tent thanks to your help. The agent and supervisor who took care of me there (at counter 58 remember?) insisted it's one-time charge, when obviously from this thread, and as you explained, there are a lot who had theirs on installment. Appreciate your help, thanks!

2. james04

james04 New Member

@dobi Hi, I am new applicant (applied for plan 1799) and I tried reserving online for the iphone 5s 32gb space grey. I finished my application november 4 and finally got approved last november 12. However, the person I talked to from Globe online Sales (Nheil Buan) didn't give me any reference number or whatsoever. So right now, I dont know when I will be getting my sim card and my handset. No one from the sales support has called yet. Can you help me with this? Thank you in advance :D

3. supersiopao

supersiopao Member

I finally got my SIM activated. I LOVE YOU DOBI!!!

4. Ezurn

Ezurn Member

Hi, welcome to philmug. Do you have the claim stub na ba? Have you submitted the requirements necessary for your application to be approved? my advice would be to go to the nearest gbc and have your applicatiopn completed there. Be sure to bring the necessary requirements na din to be sure:

1 Credit Card / Proof of Financial Capacity (ITR or 2 mos pay slip (they are asking for 1 month but I always bring 2 mos)
    2. 2 Valid IDs, (I always bring government issued. They are asking for 1 but I usually bring 2)
    3. Proof of billing address (Any utility bills under your name or credit card statements. if not under your name, bring the person whode name appears therein to be sure)

Prepare the cash out fee na din para ok na lahat.

5. GreystormX

GreystormX New Member

Greetings sir Dobi. I have the same issue although on my part a representative called me the day before the launch date and told me that there will be no "iPhone 5s 64GB Gold" tomorrow Nov 15, 2013 even if I am first on the line. Of course I didn't express my disappointment throughout the call but I must admit I was fairly disappointed because I was ready with all things I need for my re-contracting (Clam stub # 1326 Reference ID: GTP001255, Application Form, Authorization Letter and Photocopy of 2 valid I.D. of my mom because the contract is under her name ) and then I get a call about it just the day before. But don't get me wrong sir I am still loyal to Globe and I understand the scarcity of the unit mentioned even in US.

My goal now is if you would kindly help me secure the "iPhone 5s 64GB Gold" when it becomes available. Thank you and Godbless

6. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

ay question lang: i renewed my contract with Globe and opted for the 24mos. charge to bill option for the cash out.

talaga bang walang receipt? the globe CSR sa alabang town center only gave me the unit but without a receipt. pano to pag ipapa-warranty? di ko na na-check kasi nag mamadali na akong umalis after the transaction, lunch break ko lang kasi yun.

7. toocrazy

toocrazy Member

You should have been issued a receipt. Maybe you could go back to the store and ask for them to issue you one? Bring siguro your phone IMEI details so they can check? Not sure what you can show as proof na sa kanila galing yung phone.

8. morpheuzzz

morpheuzzz Member

+1

Yes, you should have been given both a delivery and official receipt, regardless of how your cash-out would be paid. Your IMEI should be indicated on your new contract agreement (the long form) which you signed at the GBC. So show your phone and ask them to look it up if the CSR who attended to you is not on duty.

9. troydl

troydl Member

Bring the box kasi the serials are there and its in Globe's inventory system.

You should get a receipt kasi thats a BIR requirement. Just ask for a copy.

10. Nomer

Nomer Member

Just got my 16gb Iphone 5S gold from Globe delivered by Air 21. Paid an amount of 9600 for the unit (additional line) plus 1799 advance payment for my plan 1799. Now waiting for my sim to be activated.

11. troydl

troydl Member

I suggest following up with Dobi bro.

BTW did they tell you when?

12. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Yes installment yun. 24 mos. not one time charge. It was fixed naman, right?

13. cclozano

cclozano Member

I asked again before I left, but the supervisor/agent did not confirm, that's why I wanted to make sure, appreciate your help dobi, thanks!

14. MicoComia

MicoComia New Member

Hi dobi! I sent you a pm. What do I need to provide you?

15. james04

james04 New Member

Hi Ezurn,

I don't have a claim stub with me. I submitted all the requirements online when registering my interest pa for the iphone 5s. Ang catch is yung reservation number ko pa is RES0005096. Ang aga ko pa nagreserve ng phone. Then for the payment, I sent to the online group a scanned copy of my credit card together with their Authorization to Charge form. The agent I talked to didn't give any instructions or what. He didn't even tell me that my plan got approved already. I had to call the hotline pa to check and they said that my application got approved na last november 12 pa. Yun lang, walang binigay na claim stub and wala ng tumawag sakin after nun.

16. ladelosreyes

ladelosreyes New Member

Hi Dobi, me i was not able to recieve it yet. Was advise that i will be process but no one have provided me a "SURE" answer that it will be here tomorrow.

17. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

James, anong color gusto mo? Pm me

18. armel

armel Active Member

Thanks Dobi for helping me get my phone. I just wish that what you are doing is a norm in Globe's customer service instead of an exception.

19. dobi

dobi Well-Known Member

Claim stub?

20. ladelosreyes

ladelosreyes New Member

Hi, quick question. Did they provide you a tracking number?