iPhone 12 Pro & 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by denpacs, Oct 14, 2020.

1. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

I don't think they are worth the trouble. adding an extra layer will reduce the light coming in. I have never experienced a scratched camera glass since the original iphone til now the 12.

Worth having a great case with a lip near the camera module. or a full cover. lazada is your friend.

Adarna likes this.
  2. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

He's correct... the lens protector will reduce the light entering the lens making the photo look darker than it actually is.

If you're buying a cheap lens protector then the glass/plastic used will also be cheap as well.

It's like those novelty iPhone lenses. They're cheap so the output is cheap.

Most people buy iPhones because they want the best looking photos possible. Lens protectors negates that. May as well buy a Samsung or Huawei flagship if image quality is not a concern.

jayparalejas likes this.
  3. Adarna

Adarna Well-Known Member

With 5G coverage being so limited do you turn off your 12's 5G?

4. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

Since mid February, I can't get any 5G signal on the usual spots I go. I thought it was just me. haha. Still keep it on.