iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by yoh_hectic, Sep 11, 2019.

1. textguru

textguru Active Member

saw this - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202696

Keep your sales receipt and proof of coverage in a safe place
    Please put your product's sales receipt, and if applicable, AppleCare Proof of Coverage document in a safe place. You may be asked to provide a copy of these if there is any question as to your product's eligibility for service coverage under the warranty or AppleCare service contract. When seeking service, Apple may request that you submit the original sales receipt of your product to verify eligibility for warranty service, even if you have already registered your product. Your warranty is the same whether or not you register.

2. josephtan2k

josephtan2k Member

I see, so it is not guaranteed that you claim will be accepted. So they can refuse your claim if they ask for a receipt and not be able to give them?
    Thanks!

3. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

The general rule with iPhone warranty is that you can have it serviced at Apple Authorized Service Providers here if 1) it’s still in warranty and 2) if it has the same model number as the ones officially sold here.

So even if you bought yours from let’s say Singapore and it has the same model number as the PH version, you’re good to go.

However, I’ve heard of some AASPs who give exception in some cases regarding point #2.

4. gino0112

gino0112 Member

Apple has international warranty na ata for iPhones. Hindi lang nakalagay on their website.

5. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Apple has international warranty, but for iPhones, its regional not international.

6. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

No receipt needed. Call Apple if they insist. As long as its under warranty.

7. d.know

d.know Member

iPhone 11 Pro dropped off in service center today after troubleshooting with online Apple Support failed.
    Greyed out wifi, a restore even made it worse because Bluetooth stopped working too after updating.
    Settings app also keeps freezing because I guess the wifi/bluetooth commands are non responsive. Anyone else had this kind of issue and brought their phone in for service?

Can't believe it'll take them 3 weeks to diagnose though

8. tsina

tsina Member

Hi guys, do I need a screen protector on the iPhone 11 Pro? I will use the Otterbox Symmetry case.

#1048 tsina, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  9. wala_hello

wala_hello New Member

Planning to buy an iphone from one store in Greenhills. How would I know if the same model I get is the same model sold here in the PH for warranty purposes? Do you know the model of the one currently sold locally?

10. raze19

raze19 Active Member

Pro A2215
    Pro Max A2218

for other models - you can find it indicated in the tech specs over @ Apple Ph site

11. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

Hi I read your rule about the battery health, so literally you never drain (even once a month) your battery to 0%?
    Cause I read on some opinions that from time to time (or at least once a month) its better daw to drain the battery of it?
    Is you rule could also apply to ipads?

12. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Yes. The lowest I did was about 20% and it was not deliberate. Batteries hate being drained to 0% bro. I think its the same for iPads too.

13. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

I am using a 6 month old iPhone 11 now and its still at 100%

raypin and Dgame12345 like this.
  14. ferrariako

ferrariako New Member

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone had the same experience. One morning there were suddenly black spots and dead pixels?

While the unit (Iphone 11 pro max) is less than a year old and under warranty I am just worried on the possible cost to repair.. Note that there is no broken glass or anything :(

Please share your opinions

Attached Files:

15. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

send it to powermac for repair. If its under warranty, it should be free of cost of repair.

16. ferrariako

ferrariako New Member

Thank you for your inputs. Just wondering would you know if such issue would actually worsen or worse it won't be usable at all?

17. prof_er

prof_er Well-Known Member

it might got worst. So i suggest bring it to apple.

18. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

You might want to watch this. I do this guys.

19. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...since I am upgrading every year, battery health is not important. Babaratin naman ako sa trade-in sa Ghills (I only use the HK dual nano model) so maintaining high battery health is not important. Let the next owner worry about it. Lol!

If the rumors are true, Apple will release the new 6.7” iPhone (iPhone 12 Pro Max Plus or whatever Apple calls it this October) and it will be my next phone.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max is at 96% battery health, unit acquired January 2020. No issues. Pristine.

#1059 raypin, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  20. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

0E064EB7-E085-4BEC-9B9C-EBEF2708CBCA.jpeg 6837A856-D3BB-40D0-97D7-1E8DF81B1027.jpeg 0E064EB7-E085-4BEC-9B9C-EBEF2708CBCA.jpeg My XS Max will be 1 year old in two weeks. It still has 100% battery health.

raypin likes this.