iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by yoh_hectic, Sep 11, 2019.

1. cdrubio

cdrubio New Member

I'm assuming you'd like Viber to work for both numbers on the same device? Unfortunately there's no way to do that. If you want to have am active Viber account, they'll have to be in separate devices.

marvin_net likes this.
  2. OhYeah

OhYeah Active Member

819D12EE-2A55-4BB1-8026-5A2521DB50B6.png
    Battery on the Pro Max is awesome! 8h 22m screentime and I still have 45% left

tanyagirl, johnyasis and raypin like this.
  3. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...charge and recharge your new phone. Wait for a week to normalize. It will take time for the iphone finish reindexing....then start making conclusions about battery life.

On my unit, I rate battery life as excellent.

4. Cruncher

Cruncher Member

It depends. I live in Europe with a stable LTE Network. I can game, wathc videos for about 4-5h and Standby for about 12-13hours (included usage) and I am at around 50% most of the time.

When I am in the philippines and travelling around I see my battery draining because it is always changing the network and signal strenght is also not always good. So it definitely makes a big difference in reception.

raypin likes this.
  5. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

I believe the only difference vs the Pro is the 2x zoom and OLED. Aside from it they're identical in everything else.

vs the XS however there is a big difference based on the youtube reviews

ianthensome likes this.
  6. OwlAlpha26

OwlAlpha26 Active Member

They're different in battery capacity, stainless steel, water resistance and more.

7. OwlAlpha26

OwlAlpha26 Active Member

Amazeballs sa deep fusion. Grabe galing!

jhonas015, raypin and johnyasis like this.
  8. Jordie Hernandez

Jordie Hernandez New Member

Yes! Silver.
    Yup. Im using silver. But how? Huhuhu

9. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Active Member

Sorry i got confuse on this..
    Does it means there is a big difference also in terms of video quality in low light for iphone xs and iphone 11 pro?

10. Sheryl.

Sheryl. Well-Known Member

Couldn't wait for our Japan trip, bought iPhone 11 Pro last weekend. :)

Almost settled with the matte black bec it was the only 256gb available. Glad Switch's card terminal didn't work. Found the last silver model in PowerMac! Love the contrast of silver body and black lenses.

11. Turntables

Turntables Member

How bad is the front cam on third party apps? I heard so many complaints about the bad camera on ig and snapchat. It looks like an android photo daw and I do kind of see it! Now i dont know if i wanna get the new iphone pa tuloy. I dont take selfies on the camera app cause they flip it :(

12. Jordie Hernandez

Jordie Hernandez New Member

Di ba! Silver is lit! I mean you can easily noticed the phone.

Sheryl. likes this.
  13. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

How can it be bad when Apple actually upgraded the front camera from 7 megapixels to 12 megapixels? I haven’t seen any issues with my phone’s front cam so far.

raypin likes this.
  14. Turntables

Turntables Member

Cause i heard that 3rd party apps doesnt support it yet so they compress the quality. And i kinda see it when i see ig stories. Its a but blurry. Allso i read a lot of complaints too online

15. christianz30

christianz30 Active Member

I attended ESGS(e-sports gaming summit) at SMX last Saturday and went to SM by the bay in the evening to test out the camera.
    I also tried capturing night shots within our condo. iPhone 11's camera just blows my mind!
    The phone also had me develop an addiction to taking selfies and then help me gain anxiety afterwards when I saw details of insecurities HAHAHA!

I'm so happy with this year's iPhone, the same way I felt when I got the iPhone 7 Plus x years ago when they introduced portrait mode.

However the phone isn't perfect, here's 2 things that failed to impress me:
    1. Battery and Fast Charging - Maybe I just had unrealistic expectations based on YT reviewers... After 12 hours of use, I reach 20%. I am a heavy user because I use Waze, social media, taking pictures, playing games, using it as a hotspot for my other phone, etc.
    For the fast charging, maybe it's because I was previously using the iPad adapter which is why I was not blown away by fast charging
    2. iOS13 - still a bit buggy for me, getting random keyboard bugs. Screen orientation bugs. Lastly, haptic touch is just not as efficient for me. I thought these bugs from the iPhone X won't be on the 11, but they're there.

Overall, this year's phone is a very solid device and is worth the hype :D

raypin likes this.
  16. yammie

yammie Active Member

You can check this out on the iPhone 11 demo units at the stores. I don't see this issue on my phone.

17. yammie

yammie Active Member

12 hours of use and still has 20% battery looks great to me. for fast charging, i think you need to use the charger that came with the phone (the USB-C one).

potpot2 likes this.
  18. marvin_net

marvin_net Active Member

Joined the bandwagon and grabbed an iPhone 11 pro max 64 gb Midnight Green. Im coming from an iX 256gb and its giving me hard time transferIng all my files since im running at 90gb already. I removed a lot of pictures and now im down to 54gb.

My only regret with this phone is i hope i prioritized capacity over color since space grey is still available yesterday. D*rn. This midnight green is hard to let go though.

Btw, i decided to give up my Globe viber so i can enjoy dual sim capability of our phone and carry just 1 phone again :)

And the most important part... I scored a significant discount bringing this gem to Php 63,240.83 only, plus free power bank and bluetooth speaker (currently no stock so I have to go back to get these freebies once available).

#718 marvin_net, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    cdrubio likes this.
  19. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

There’s a scam going on in FB by a couple selling “unlocked” iPhone 11s, Pro’s and Pro Max’s at lower prices than those in authorized resellers. Don’t be fooled by this. Their “unlocked” iPhones are actually locked telco units from Europe and USA. They are OOTB and hawked as brand new but are likely open units, hence, their warranties may be void or non-existing. They explain this as necessary so as not to pay higher Customs duties. Their iPhone 11 unit initially sells for Php23,700 and their Max is between 35-37K.

The Anti-Cybercrime Groups of both NBI and PNP are looking into this. Don’t believe the hype that they are generating about them being “the cheapest iPhone seller in the market”. Anything too good to be true can’t be that good.

Note: those asking who they are should note that this is still an investigation, and though the “suspects” have been identified and monitored, there are no formal complaints yet. This forum will be informed of further developments.

Arlo2019, l7224, Dekra and 8 others like this.
  20. Turntables

Turntables Member

I did check it in the store but they dont have a 3rd party app like ig or snapchat to check the camera. The stock camera is fine

When you take selfies on ig story or snapchat, does it look okay?