iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by yoh_hectic, Sep 11, 2019.

1. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

I also always set up as a new iPhone. Then let the backups be restored after signing in to icloud

raypin likes this.
  2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Don’t ever let your infatuation with the XS Max cloud your judgment of the 11 Pro, et.al. For all intents, the Pro is a good Apple smartphone, not the best, but certainly an improvement. One week into using the Pro, I still want to reach out to the XS Max which is impervious to almost anything, sand, water, oil, dust, spaghetti sauce, etc. The Pro is, for lack of a word, clean. Elegant, maybe. Now, if only UAG had sent their new Pro cases then I might reconsider the clean part.

3. Jmlara1

Jmlara1 Member

ok, thanks for the info, i didn’t know iStudio here in the philppines honors HK units for warranty repairs and its nice to hear from owners of HK units as well firsthand that The lack of LTE band 28 does not mater here in the philippines.

jetan likes this.
  4. amieldh

amieldh Active Member

Initiated a return for my iPhone 11 Pro. I picked it up from Apple IconSiam last Saturday and when I unboxed it home, I noticed there are already fingerprints on the back of the phone. And then the screen has micro scratches on it. Pretty sure I was the first one to unbox it since it was sealed. Good thing there's a 14 day return policy so Apple will be sending me a replacement once they receive my current unit. It's just a weird experience especially for an Apple product.

5. clariego

clariego Member

Got a good deal for an IPhone 11 pro max in 256 gig variant, plus a cashbash of 10,000 coins. They had a flash sale a couple of hours ago

Attached Files:

Jmlara1 likes this.
  6. oldtimer

oldtimer Active Member

HK version?

7. marvin_net

marvin_net Active Member

May I know which credit card gives such rebate?

8. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

@johnyasis you know you cannot sell this outside of the Marketplace, even if you are restricted to for now because of your post count. I suggest you edit this about your intention to sell as a come-on but get rid of the pricing and other particulars.

#628 hitme64, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2019
  9. johnyasis

johnyasis New Member

Sorry. Newbie :) already deleted the post. Thanks for the call-out!

10. pepspeps

pepspeps Active Member

This is suppose to be a good deal.

However, the spending limit for Shopee Coins is 25% of total checkout amount. Daily limit is 200 coins, weekly is 600 coins. If my guess is right, you need to order from them at least 50 times to spend it all.

But hey, free 10k coins is better than nothing.

11. JMacalinao

JMacalinao Active Member

BDO JCB has an ongoing 6-8% rebate promo on overseas retail or online purchases from several Asian countries (including Japan). BDO Visa also had a 10-12% rebate promo last October 10. (They had a similar promo last 8.8... so maybe watch out for 12.12? :D)

12. Sheryl.

Sheryl. Well-Known Member

Beyond the Box also offers trade-in. But so frustrating trying to call their stores.
    When one of the stores finally picked up the phone, they couldn't explain the mechanics to me. I have to call back daw tomorrow and talk to their manager.

13. neilc

neilc Active Member

I have a FU iphone and I have a Globe eSim as my postpaid number. My Sun postpaid number is in the sim slot.

raypin likes this.
  14. Arlo2019

Arlo2019 New Member

I actually just recontracted and pre-ordered an iphone11 with smart. But planning to get an esim from globe, would it be possible? Or should i get iphone unit from apple philippines as unlocked to better used the feature of globe esim and smart physical sim?

15. marvin_net

marvin_net Active Member

thanks thanks! Regretfully I already cancelled those BDO cards youve mentioned. They are just very aggressive in sending me new cards which i did not request or doesnt have any purpose in my daily living.... and now i understand its purpose.... for purchases... like this :|

16. Arlo2019

Arlo2019 New Member

Does anyone tried to order on shopee in this particular shop? Though upon reviewing feedbacks, okay nman at madaming good feedback. Another concern is the dual nano sim? Is this better or will work here in PH? Or does still safe to get from authorized iphone dealers or perhaps on official apple philippines website? Though still close for delivery/ordering. 9A94FFE4-5CD0-482C-B4B1-31C1203D6DC1.png C9306098-8FBB-48D8-81D9-34039A0CA816.png

Attached Files:

17. Arlo2019

Arlo2019 New Member

Attached Files:

18. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

Lots of PhilMuggers who bought units from this shop.

19. MACKche

MACKche Member

Is it better to buy iphone 11 pro max in Japan than buying local units? Considering the price difference of almost 16k. Im thinking of getting one there. Im concern on the warranty side.

20. Jordie Hernandez

Jordie Hernandez New Member

As far as I know, A2218 and A2215 are released naman in Japan. When it comes to warranty, its a yes its the global version. Pero dont quote me on that ah.

You may refer to this site below:
    https://www.apple.com/lae/iphone/LTE/