iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by yoh_hectic, Sep 11, 2019.

1. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Get yours in the US, Butch. Though that’s a good price considering, but like @raypin said, it’s the warranty that counts.

2. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

I’m now here in KL and I just learned that they had officially release the iPhone 11 lineup since last week. I went to one of their authorized resellers and indeed they have it already.
    Was quite sad learning about this because normally their release is almost the same with us before.
    But then again, hopefully we will have our release earlier this year. (y)

553C1FD0-0F57-453B-B577-EC37E5246CA8.jpeg

Sheryl., raypin, jhonas015 and 2 others like this.
  3. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...yet another battery test:

wow....the iPhone 11 Pro Max destroyed the latest Androids.....omg it wasn’t even close.

so who cares about bilateral charging or 90 hertz display when what matters much much more is BATTERY LIFE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for every android, apple is giving away free battery banks...

#463 raypin, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Sunil_K likes this.
  4. wingatu

wingatu Active Member

Did they test the battery performance with streaming video with 4G?

5. amieldh

amieldh Active Member

October 18’s taking too long... so still have time to get some protection.. Tempered glass, DBrand skin and Gadgetshieldz Invisible skin is on their way as well. Psyched!

55017AFD-0934-4062-805A-2F135FCB8153.jpeg

jhonas015 and raypin like this.
  6. raypin

mm..this is the second battery test I ve seen on youtube and the 11 Pro Max IS the battery king for 2019 flagship phones.

In this test, it includes ONE SOLID HOUR of benchmarking, meaning full trottle CPU and GPU.

If you watch their methodologies (for both tests), it pushes the CPU and GPU SOC of smartphones to the limit.

Like I posted before in this thread, if Apple decided to match Android flagship phones battery capacity, size for size, it will be GAME over for Androids simply because Apple engineers designs the most power-efficient chips in the industry. Period.

me partida (bigger batteries) na nga eh bakit natalo pa rin sila?

#466 raypin, Oct 2, 2019
  7. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

Our wait is almost over. (y)

5889E779-E880-4401-B090-239417BF317B.jpeg

r_delro, amieldh, jhonas015 and 2 others like this.
  8. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

16 days..

FA2FCDB2-734B-4C90-81F6-2A5CA7F6D446.jpeg

9. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

not bad, good thing i waited again hehe.. but for next year's notch-less iphone if ever rumors are true, i dont think i can resist hehe

10. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

or battery test with pure gaming especially with PUBG, NBA 2K20 and Call Of Duty: Mobile which is very addicting hehehe

I was very disappointed with my wife's iPhone 7 Plus' battery performance in gaming.

It suffers from overheating and I can only 2+ NBA 2K19 games, then the battery is already low :(

11. raypin

Mm...this may be the reason why Apple is sticking with lightning instead of replacing it with usb c:

12. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

For me, it's more about the money they earn from Lightning cable certifications.

It's worth millions of dollars of added revenue, with USB-C, they get nothing

13. raypin

Mm...yes you can go full cheap with cheap usb c cables and KILL your Apple devices or you can use Apple certified (mfi) usbc c for the ipad pro and macbooks or lightning cables for your iphones and protect them.

stupidity of the highest order.

i dont care if Apple makes royalty money all i care about is protecting my investment.

and it took a google engineer to figure out what the hell is wrong with usb c.....just because it looks the same, it doesn’t mean they are the same. And using an adaptor to make it usb c? Lol! Gluck with that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.en...enson-leung-chromebook-pixel-usb-type-c-test/

i have 3 usb c: original apple for ipad pro 11, sony for my sony dmp z1 and astell & kern for my SP 2000 copper dap. And i aint mixing their use. All the rest goes into the trash bin.

usb c is a mess.

#473 raypin, Oct 2, 2019
  14. neilc

neilc Active Member

yes of course if the unit came from Globe it’s automatic that it’s locked. What I mean is that if you get a factory unlocked phone, the e-sim is also factory unlocked.

15. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

kala nyo GLOBE lang hahaha.
    [​IMG]

raypin likes this.
  16. raypin

mm...so you are saying that if I buy from Apple PH an iphone with esim I could visit any globe store and activate esim on a prepaid account? Nagbago na ba rules nila?

17. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

I decided to hold off na lang because I remembered that one of my Globe accounts will recontract soon. Might as well wait. My Platinum RM says I can get my unit (11Pro, 256GB) on December 6. That's good enough for me since I'll be in the US until Nov. 3.

18. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

Riiight, Raypin, thanks for reminding me about that replacement! That's the dealbreaker. Will wait for retention. December 6 daw for me.

raypin likes this.
  19. raypin

Mm...downside is you won’t be able to make amazeballs video and take amazeballs photos with the three-eyed monster of a camera system (rave reviews everywhere including apple haters) on your trip to visit your daugher’s family in San Diego or Washington?

sayang....:p

20. raypin

Mm...fun video...fair summary.....but he missed one crucial advantage: Apple protects your data privacy (the best in the business) while Google’s Androids spies on you and sells your data whether you like it or not:

can’t wait for apple sign-in to become mandatory for anything that passes through the apple ecosystem....so I can finally give the middle finger salute to.....