iPad Pro 2020

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ice, Mar 18, 2020.

1. AmaraNight

AmaraNight New Member

Just got the Ipad Pro 2020 11 inch from Powermac SM Aura this morning. We were able to purchase 2 units. I guess they have already replenished their stocks :)

raypin likes this.
  2. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

Anyone here using the apple magic keyboard? How is it on daily use? Contemplating on buying one... and also if there are cheaper alternatives haha just cant justify dropping 15k on a keyboard but that trackpad support is so nifty hehe

#122 shootertwist, Nov 30, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  3. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

OT: I agree. Kimstore had this issue on selling Samsung units in lower price but it was able to rectify it. Until now they are operating. AJT on the other hand, it’s almost 2-3 years since i had my first online purchase from them. They only issue i saw with AJT is their delayed response to inquiries. Other than that, both stores are still reliable and considering that they have the lowest price of some apple products they are selling. Recently, i just bought two ipads from AJT and it was delivered via LBC in 2 days.

Anyway, i had been using iPad Pro 11 2020 for a month as my laptop replacement but sadly, the ipad is not a replacement after all, so i am planning on selling it. There are limitations as to ipad iOS compared with Mac OS and or Windows. I was expecting it would be less but it appears that i had to constantly use a pc or laptop to finalize all my word documents that i encoded in my ipad. For heavy researchers out there, better get a macbook or windows notebook.

4. vickymooch

vickymooch Member

Just got mine today as a companion for an iPad Pro 12.9. Will test and report back.

5. shootertwist

Oh sorry forgot to update got mine na last week hehe its a joy to use... overpriced yes but the best out there definitely

6. vickymooch

vickymooch Member

Been using the magic keyboard and pencil and it's a joy to use. Comparable to my window's laptop but better in terms of response.

7. shootertwist

is there an applecare for ipad pro in ph? anybody knows how much? thanks

8. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

I got mine in PowerMac Greenbelt. You just have to bring your iPad Pro and they will inspect for any physical damage before they apply the Apply Care for your iPad Pro on their system. I think it is Php 4,190.00.

#128 macsurge730, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    shootertwist likes this.
  9. shootertwist

Great! Thanks sir :) just got a 12.9 with magic keyboard for a very good deal so even though a new one is coming out decided to get it... and coming from the 11 looks like this thing will be with me for the next couple of years, just a joy to use switching from "laptop" mode to tablet...

macsurge730 likes this.
  10. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

Ako naman I switched to 11inch Cellular version from 12.9inch with Magic Keyboard and got the MBP 13inch M1. Before quarantine, I was fine using iPad Pro for work and I also have the iMac 21.5 Retina 2017. But with the online classes, my daughter automatically got the iMac and I had to get the MacBook Pro to supplement the needs of my workflow.

I maximize the 11inch Cellular whenever I am out. I usually got Apple Care for my iPad Pro and Mac since I intend to use them longer unlike iPhone, there is always an itch to get every year.

11. shootertwist

^Ah in my case sir i sold both macbook pro m1 and ipad pro 11 hehe... just couldnt maximize the m1 since we also have a laptop issued by the office, so the ipad pro 12.9 is purely for entertainment and email and browsing and i really enjoy the multitasking on this one

12. mokmoki

mokmoki PhilMUG Addict Member

just finished editing a video on my iPad Pro 11 2020 - it's amazing how easy it is to do with an iPad (it's just a casual video, nothing really fancy).

my question I guess is, any suggestions for a usb-c dongle/adapter/thingamajig that has the following inputs: SD Card Reader, 3.5mm output, usb-a input, usb-c passthrough, etc...

13. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Power Mac had a sale on 2020 iPad Pros and I got myself a 12.9-inch space grey unit. I really like the size and I'm willing to put up with the added "inconvenience" of lugging around such a big tablet. That being said, how do you guys carry your 12.9-inch iPads when outside the house? Right now I carry it in a separate tote or in a 13-in MacBook Pro sleeve. Ideas are welcome :) .

Thank you.

14. akosiGRAM

akosiGRAM Member

Got mine from PowerMac too, the free Pencil deal was too good to pass up. Bought a Spigen case and a Pencil cover from Shopee. I simply hold the Ipad Pro as is without any bag haha

15. iAmMichael05

iAmMichael05 Active Member

Hi! Where can find this promo? Tried checking their Facebook page but I can't find it. Thank you in advance!

16. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

I ordered online here: https://powermaccenter.com/products/ipadpropromo

Not all stock available at this point, but still decent deals.

17. iAmMichael05

iAmMichael05 Active Member