iPad Pro 2020

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ice, Mar 18, 2020.

1. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

yes. That is a 12.9inch

2. jgural

jgural New Member

Hi! I know this has been a repetitive topic in this thread and I've seen members who have replied to this thread that have bought from third party resellers. I'm really in doubt since I've also been reading lots of feedback online and there's a mixed debate whether or not they are to be trusted. Is it really safe to trust shops like AJT and Kimstore? I just need a final push since i'm still contemplating on buying through them.

Im asking bcs lot of authorized resellers are not yet stocking up on their IPad models and i'm in need of it for my graphic design job. I think it's been a month since they have ran out of stock. Thank you!!

3. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I bought mine at Kimstore and got it after 7 days.

4. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

Am I the only one wondering why authorized sellers do not have enough stocks for the iPad Pro or even the Mac Mini?

Sedpoy likes this.
  5. Sedpoy

Sedpoy Member

I had a talk with a staff from Switch Glorietta this afternoon via phone. She said that shipments has not arrived yet, and it seems like Apple is withholding some of its products, especially the ipad pro. For whatever reason, i don't know why are they doing this. I have been looking for an ipad for a month now from a decent reseller, but nada

6. jgural

jgural New Member

That's good. Mind if I ask if it's it an HK variant?

7. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I think this is from SG as it is covered by PH Apple Warranty.

8. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

I think there's just strong global demand, with e-learning and WFH becoming the norm. Apple will build and sell all the iPads it can, and they have become masters of scale. But I guess demand is exceeding supply right now. That being said, last time I checked the PH online Apple store is consistent in iPad Pro availability. It will ship about a month from now if you order.

9. mree

mree Well-Known Member

The question is, why are people saying businesses, that have been tested and proven legit over the years, like AJT and Kimstore are not to be trusted? I bought mine from Kimstore and got it the next day. Other members have attested as well to both Kimstore and AJT. I’m not affiliated with any of the stores, but I always wonder why people are still apprehensive? I understand that for iPhones, people choose very diligently because of warranty concerns, but is that the same case for iPads as well?

Anyway, this thread has turned into who-has-what-stocks.

Now on a different topic, I was about to get a Magic Keyboard but I decided to wait for the Logitech Folio Touch since it addresses the no protection on the sides. If there’s anything I wish they did was to make it more premium-looking.

#109 mree, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  10. benzng

benzng Well-Known Member

i bought my ipad pro 11 from AJT about a month ago as grew tired waiting for stocks from official sellers. All went well.

11. zendelier

zendelier New Member

Sir, if i may ask po, online po ba kayo bumili or sa physical store po nila? It seems like its hard to communicate with them sa text po or sa messenger in my case eh.

12. mochaholic

mochaholic Member

I bought also mine from third party reseller and works really well.

13. mree

mree Well-Known Member

Got excited when I saw this online: https://www.moft.us/pages/coming-soon

I got a simple metal tablet stand, Logitech K380 and Logitech Pebble mouse combo. This new stand from Moft will definitely replace my stand.

Sedpoy and jayparalejas like this.
  14. Nightskye

Nightskye Member

Is is still worth it to get the 11 ipad pro 2020 right now? Some unofficial sellers have stocks right now.

15. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

mm...it was 2 days ago but the new iPad Air 2 makes the iPad Pro 11 a less compelling buy. My suggestion is to confirm by trying both (hands-on) and see which model iPad will suit your needs beyond consuming content.

16. Nightskye

Nightskye Member

Couldn’t help myself XD. I had to get something for my birthday

Attached Files:

amieldh and ronjet like this.
  17. sandybridge_guy

sandybridge_guy PhilMUG Addict Member

[​IMG]

Playing with the $20 Costco led light bars.

OhYeah and raypin like this.
  18. OhYeah

OhYeah Active Member

Arent all apple devices except for iphones covered with global warranty?

19. primo1

primo1 Member

Up! Anyone know where I can get an iPad Pro 11” from authorized resellers? Called some BTB and iStudio branches and none of them have stocks.

20. jai bautista

jai bautista Active Member

Just got my iPad Pro 2020 11" 256GB from BTB V-Mall last Sunday. I'm upgrading from my almost-three-y/o iPad 6th Gen. The 120Hz ProMotion screen is a huge jump in terms of the overall user experience; I don't think I can use a tablet again with a lower screen refresh rate :ROFLMAO:

To those looking for iPad Pro 2020 units, here's what the BTB peeps said: as much as they would like to meet the huge local demand, they just can't since they're receiving only a few units from Apple every shipment. For instance, only two (2) 11" 256GB Space Grey units arrived at BTB V-Mall this weekend (the other units were sent to their stores in Robinsons Place Ermita and Uptown Mall BGC); had I not called in the morning to reserve my unit, I wouldn't have gotten my unit that same afternoon. When I asked them when would they be receiving another shipment batch, they can't say (the units that arrived last weekend was the first time in weeks they received such units).

Their advice to those who are looking for iPad Pro 2020 units is to call them by Saturday morning to inquire whether new units arrived. They can reserve the unit on the day that you placed the reservation; otherwise, they'll release it the very next day. Good luck to those who are looking for units from the local APRs! (y)

#120 jai bautista, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020