iPad Pro 2020

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ice, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

It seems as if stocks arrived and were snapped up quickly. I called Power Mac, BTB and iStudio today and no more stocks. I passed by Power Mac Podium yesterday and they had one 2020 11-inch iPad Pro left, 1TB cellular. Unfortunately it wasn't the spec I was looking for. I guess we have to wait until stocks normalize.

2. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I would like to get the AppleCare+ for my 2020 iPad Pro 11”. My problem is that I cannot get it via the US Apple Store online because I have a PH-issued credit card.

I have some questions:
    1. Is it possible if I use the Virtual AmEx by GCash with US address for me to buy the AppleCare+ online?
    2. Will PH Apple-authorized stores honor AppleCare+?
    3. If it is really not possible to have AppleCare+, where can I buy AppleCare (regular one) online here in the Philippines? Lockdown sucks but a necessity.

3. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I suggest you buy at Kimstore, or other Trusted online stores. They are not that bad.

4. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I wish the SwitchEasy for iPad Pro 2020 will work with the Magic Keyboard with no problems, and that includes pass-through charging.

5. kesongputi

kesongputi Member

It does. The newer version is available at lazada. Got mine but still waiting or my ipad to arrive.

6. Sedpoy

Sedpoy Member

Do
    What size did you get? does this fully close with the magic keyboard? I saw on YT that for the 12.9, there remains a gap when you close the magic keyboard

7. kesongputi

kesongputi Member

The old coverbuddy that was released before the magic keyboard doesn’t fully close. I just noticed the packaging, the new one has the magic keyboard and pass thru charging features available, the old model only has the keyboard folio and smart folio. One member of ipad pro ph from fb showed pictures of her new coverbuddy and magic keyboard, there is no gap when its closed. I’m still waiting for my 12.9” ipad ordered thru apple ph.

8. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

My workhorse most of the time... I seldom use an iMac since this machine is more than enough to my workflow.
    0EF719AA-3E64-4F79-BE56-0D7B1B571591.jpeg

jayparalejas and Theus like this.
  9. Sedpoy

Sedpoy Member

Hi everyone,

It's so frustrating that local resellers withhold the release of the ipad pro.. would you know any chismis when possible magrelease mga authorize resellers?

Thanks!

10. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

Is that a dbrand skin on the keyboard? won't it be too sticky and might damage the material after you decide to peel it off?

11. macsurge730

macsurge730 PhilMUG Addict Member

not a dbrand but made by MyTatooSkin.

It is not too sticky when removed from a device. I just do not know from the Magic Keyboard. Well, I have no plans naman of removing it from the Magic Keyboard.

jayparalejas likes this.
  12. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

Alrightie! Thanks for the info

13. Calhoun

Calhoun Active Member

Some have trickled in. Two weeks ago when I asked in PMC Podium there was one 11-inch 2020 iPad Pro left. Unfortunately it wasn't the specs I wanted. But now if you call or ask any reseller no stocks na.

Sedpoy likes this.
  14. Sedpoy

Sedpoy Member

I happen to be at trinoma sometime last week of July and was able to drop by at PowerMac Trinoma. They had a last piece of 11" silver ipad Pro with 128gb storage, it wasn't the one i was looking for, so i passed. 256 hanap ko. Kung alam ko lang it would be this hard to look for one, i should have settled na lang with that last piece.. grabe hirap maghanap ngayon!

15. Roman

Roman Let's hug it out!
    Staff Member

You’re not considering getting from third party sellers like AJT Gadget World?

16. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I bought mine at the Kimstore onlibe shop. Okay sila basta credit card payment. Nahalata ko mas priority nila yung pabayd na. You can also try homeoffice.ph na natry nung kaworkmate ko. Mabilis ang delivery at Digital Walker ang may ari nun so safe talaga.

17. Sedpoy

Sedpoy Member

Thanks for the info.. do they offer installment payment kaya?

18. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

What I did is used my HSBC credit card. Then, I asked HSBC to convert my purchase to 6-months 0% installment, since pasok ako sa promo. Meron sila installment as ibang cards I think kapag sa mismong physical store na nila.

Sedpoy likes this.
  19. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

I will be really pissed off if they refreshed the 2020 iPad Pro.

20. Ichanmrg

Ichanmrg New Member

Is this a 12.9” iPad Pro? I bought from them and they gave me a skins that are a bit big for my 11” iPad Pro and MK.