iPad 3 Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'AppleTalk' started by katrinahsi, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnarcews

johnarcews New Member

I need to save money... My ipad 1 look too old :D

2. enuhski

enuhski Active Member

Re: Rumors: iPad3 to Be Release Feb 24, 2012

This rumor is more unsettling. If it's true, buying an iPad 3 as soon as it comes out might not seem like a good idea of the iPad 4 is even better. then again, this rumor floated around last year with the ipad 2 but didn't happen.

3. foxjj

foxjj Member

I need to save money... My ipad 2 look too old :)

4. honeymay

honeymay Member

i think i have to convince my hubby to allow me to unload the iPad 2 I bought last year to raise funds for the iPad 4. if there's such. :)

5. tyronne17

tyronne17 Member

i would like to see an ipad 3 with a size of 5-7"

6. littlewingz08

littlewingz08 Well-Known Member

but the advantage of ipad 2 was its size right? that why many people prefered it over the other tablets :)

7. kimiraiks

kimiraiks Member

Apple has so many time used media to excite the market for their products. Notice that they never comment on rumors on the release of the products? They wanted the consumers to be eager. Its the same with the iPhone. Everybody thought they are releasing the iPhone 5, but Apple released the iPhone 4S. They never made any comment about the iPhone 5 and allowed all rumors to sprawl in the industry to make a jumpstart into their marketing strategy.

8. littlewingz08

but it is working :p problem is, people feed their minds with information coming from pure rumors and those informations,sadly,become their expectation. And when you already have that expection, now you're getting a big picture inscribed in your head of what should the iphone look like. That's the reason why most of the people was disappointed with the release of the iphone 4S, because it wasn't what the rumors have predicted.. In the first place, apple didnt mention anything about an iphone 5, about a bigger screen, about a newly redesigned iphone. So in the end, you have no one else to blame but yourself for expecting too much on something that is not based on facts.

9. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

Sometimes, you really need not to wait especially with apple. Last year, we thought we need it then so why bother by the rumors and wait. When that time comes, there'll be another rumor floating again. But if they'll release it by the end of 1st quarter this year,so be it. I just personally hope not a smaller version of ipad especially with screen size.

10. littlewingz08

Re: Rumor: Apple to ship high-res 'iPad 3' in March, 'iPad 4' with new apps in Octobe

2 ipads in one year? not a typical apple routine if you ask me.

11. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

Rumor: Apple to ship high-res 'iPad 3' in March, 'iPad 4' with new apps in October

i am not sold on this. this is not Apple's MO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. himuramaki

himuramaki Member

Re: Rumor: Apple to ship high-res 'iPad 3' in March, 'iPad 4' with new apps in Octobe

question - why would Apple do such a thing?
    answer - they won't!

I think breaking their (usual) cycle is not happening this year. Their are successful and their marketing strategy still works very effectively.

13. keersee

keersee Member

Here we go again.... Rumor is a Rumor!!!

14. mcmarc

mcmarc Member

Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan | Livingston TX, USA | Manil

iPad 2 was unveiled March 2, 2011. They could probably make an early announcement to coincide with Steve Job's birthday. So it's not really two ipads in less than a year. There is enough spacing in between launches

As for the iPad 4? Won't happen.

15. clariego

clariego Member

I doubt that they we would be releasing 2 Ipad's in a year because if they do so they would look like their panicking from the popuarity of Android. From what I usually ready on Tech blogs about the Ipad 3 is that they would have"SIRI" on it,and an a much more better screen display compared than the Ipad not that the Ipad 2's screen is not good ;)

16. littlewingz08

but what if they released a steve job version of an ipad and a typical 3rd gen ipad this year? *fingers-crossed :) still doesnt make sense.... haha!

17. iCaduceus

iCaduceus Active Member

This is not actually an Apple ways of selling their products.

So i believe its not true

or ipad2s for that matter.

18. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Ive read rumors about a higher end iPad.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/07/ipad-hd-arriving-with-iphone-5-this-spring/

But better to just wait and see...

19. sbuckspodium

sbuckspodium Member

For me it may happen.

But i'd say the "2nd release" may have LTE option. Much like what's happening to some mobile phones.

20. Salaryman Ryan

Salaryman Ryan PhilMUG Addict Member

If this is true, I'm excited on what is in store for the Macbook Pros and Airs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.