Introduction + Boatload of Questions

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Rielle, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Rielle

Rielle New Member

Hello, y'all! I'm new here. My name is Rielle and I'm happy to meet all of you~

Stumbled upon this forum because I was searching about the turnaround time for delivery from the official Apple PH store and arrived at this thread–needless to say, my question is basically answered. Though this thread is 2-3 years old, and with the pandemic in the mix I'd still love some insight from y'all.

I ordered the iPad Pro 11" on the apple store and it says that it's already shipped and will arrive by May 10. Pretty long since I placed my order on April 18. The tracking info also mentions that it came from Singapore (why is this the case?), just kinda surprised that it will take this long. If I had known, I would've just gone to a physical store since I'm pretty sure the iPads are still in stock. Has anyone ordered recently? If yes, how long did it actually take for it to arrive?

Okay, other questions for recommendations. I'm trying to find a store that sells the Paperlike screen protector and would appreciate any shout to a specific store. Preferably one with a physical branch near Makati so they can install it for me. Likewise, I'm trying to look for a store that sells the Logitech Folio Combo. I've seen a few on FB Market place but am skeptical since they don't have a physical location.

Appreciate any input on my case. I'm sorry if this is a wall of text, thanks to anyone who took the time to read through. Cheers!

2. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm…tons of accessories being sold by Lazada or Shopee and you can drop by Greenhills to have it installed. Or buy it in Greenhills. Online sometimes takes long because of Covid or supply chain problems that affects many companies including Apple.

Welcome!