Internet Connect?

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by jay, Oct 28, 2007.

1. jay

jay Member

Hello guys! Just noticed that my Internet Connect app does not launch anymore, I tried spotlight and based on the searches, it doesnt show on the applications rather strange its found on documents. Clicking it displays a prompt that "no default application specified to open document Internet Connect". I really cannot remember deleting or even changing the settings since I got my Mac a month ago. I could still access the WLAN internet with no problems-I kinda miss its icon though, quite nice, sphere with a port thing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

2. metrochik72

metrochik72 Member

Not an expert here but have you tried moving it back to Applications folder? It might help.

3. koobi

koobi Member

Try opening system preferences and then network. click on Airport and then connect.

HTH