iBattz Removable Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Rickrude

Rickrude Member

A very satisfied and proud owner of iBattz.

Just a quick thought...

Been on the long hunt for an absolute battery pack that will not only provide additional juice but a definite quality and practicality.

Quality - well coming off the shelf, it does have a sound built, from the packaging and the actual unit, instructional guides - its light / handy even with your IP4/S all together.
    The texture is rubber-ish which spells comfort and right grip for added safety with daily use.

Practical - with the its price tag, this is a true value for money.
    Coupled with 2 bumpers (red / silver) and an option of either a single battery or 2, might just be right for you depending on your intended use - casual users, professionals or to frequent travelers that requires that much juice whenever wherever.

Lastly, the interchangeable / replaceable battery feature (just incase you get it used up to the point of disposing it) is just a breath of fresh air in this category as most or if not (all) has its usual built-in battery, upon wearing it off will lead to absolute disposal of the entire system - which means an investment down the drain... of course a worthy investment since it has been used and consumed.

Well, just for the record, from 20% IP4/S battery (upon activation and consumption of iBattz in full charge state) - It went to 98% with a single iBatzz battery consumed. Wasn't able to get the approximate time it went to 98% charge, but it's fairly quick (not even heating up) as compared to others I've used before.

I've had my share of impulsive buying on 3rd party gadget add-ons specific to extended batteries, and mind you this is something I know will best fit my need - But as they say, it does will wear off, well if that time comes I know I'll just have to simply replace the batteries and not the entire system - making it a lot more simpler.

To Charlie and his crew - thanks for bringing in another innovative product. More to come!

Cheers!

2. MFB

MFB Member

Any idea where to get a separate Bp-4l battery charger? Nokia shop doesn't sell them.

3. mackymd

mackymd Well-Known Member

I got a generic sync and charge battery charger from digital walker. This will charge the extra battery of the ibattz as well as any other battery of cellphones, digital cameras and handy cams. Been using it for almost two weeks and I have yet to see a problem. Ask the personal to demonstrate it first and just pay attention to the polarity of the battery that will be charged.

4. Rickrude

Rickrude Member

Haven't had the time to explore nearby malls with regard to the battery..
    Maybe scouting with other Nokia stores in prime areas will do..

5. MFB

MFB Member

Isnt digital walker owned by the same? :) Would be great to see them sold in the same store. I'll go drop by at a digital walker this week.

6. PHLaya

PHLaya New Member

is the ibatzz better than the famous mophie juice pack plus? planning on buying this instead of the mophie :)

7. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

We have it in our stores as well, price is P 950 =)

8. Charlie

Yes, because the battery is replaceable =)

9. MFB

MFB Member

Recently the frame of my iBattz broke on the side. Im also missing my 2nd one (red). Are there replacement frames for sale? It was tough using iBattz without the frame but I had no choice (out of the country when it broke in two).

10. coffeeboy

coffeeboy Active Member

My iBatzz fell from a height of about three feet, I thought it survived the fall but later noticed that the small strip covering the indicator lights and the buttons were damaged. Am now using Boost Case

11. Charlie

Oh please msg me your mobile number, we will send you new frames =)