How to transfer my photos from iPad to computer

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by [email protected], Dec 7, 2011.

1. GMA

GMA Member

@ Mad Mac, thanks for the tip.

2. 4p0se

4p0se Well-Known Member

Is this applicable to iphone 4s? 4s to pc?

I was wondering when I import the pictures in my 4s to my pc, the pictures is in its sideways, even though I ve taken it straight up. The option to straighten it up can't be clicked in my pc.

3. motoflux

motoflux Lemon Pepper Fan

Whenever i connect my iPod Touch to my workstation, it displays my iPod icon on My Computer, inside the Apple iPod, there's your photos.

This is just for me, and i use iPT 3G, so...

4. fischer24

fischer24 New Member

5. Jeaggdd

Jeaggdd Account Suspended
    ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

#25 Jeaggdd, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  6. Dekra

Dekra PhilMUG Addict Member

I have been using iFunbox with no problems so far.

7. 4p0se

4p0se Well-Known Member

Multiloader is good.

8. Vxkvonnrr

Vxkvonnrr New Member

You can transfer ipad photos to itunes.If you want to backup ipad photos to computer,just use some tool to help.

9. jesusluison

jesusluison Active Member

The fastest and simplest way for me to transfer photos / videos from an iOS device (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) is to connect it via the USB CABLE to your MBP/MBA device...

Launch IMAGE CAPTURE from your MBP/MBA...

Then from there, you can choose your iOS device and simply select IMPORT ALL to transfer all your VIDEOS / PHOTOS to your MBP/MBA device...

You can also select "DELETED AFTER TRANSFER" to free up space in your iOS DEVICE...

:)

10. Vxkvonnrr

Vxkvonnrr New Member

Just try Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod to PC Transfer software.
    How to transfer ipad photos to pc

11. hazel78

hazel78 New Member

• Step 1: After your iPhone connected to Computer by USB cable, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the “Rescan” button to search the device again.
    • Step 2: Choose the list and photo files you want to transfer , Click the “Export” button.
    • Step 3: After you clicking the “Export” button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
    • Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the “OK” button to view the output files.
    Done.
    As I before-mentioned, iPhone Transfer Photo is able to do you a favor to transfer and move photo from iPhone easily.

Hope i Helped

Hazel

#31 hazel78, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  12. AshRemond

AshRemond New Member

Well, it is easy to transfer photos from iPad to PC by enabling iCloud Photo Library. Go to settings > iCloud > Photo's > iCloud photo library. If so, you can safe some space by using optimize iPhone storage in that same settings panel. And you can import the pictures by logging in your iCloud account.

13. AshRemond

AshRemond New Member

But one thing should be kept in mind is that iCloud offers only 5GB storage space for free.

14. stas301

stas301 New Member

When your iPad is connected to a computer, it can be recognized as a storage device. You can just copy and paste the photos on that folder.

15. stas301

stas301 New Member

It's brilliant.

16. nhszgd

nhszgd New Member

To transfer your photos from iPad to computer, iOS File Manager tool offers us the easy way. After connecting your iPad with computer via USB cable, you can directly transfer the iPad photos to PC.