How To Reinstall iPhoto?

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by 8cats, Apr 6, 2008.

1. 8cats

8cats Member

Hello fellow muggers,

kindly help po. i cannot open my iPhoto application and i need to download pictures from my camera. Pls help po.

i also wanna share po sa inyo that i have a baby now (i'm a mommy!!!). i gave birth to a baby boy last march 27th and i wanna share his pictures to my family and friends back in the Phils. ;)

so pls help po. MARAMING SALAMAT PO and GOD BLESS US ALL!

2. michaelkenji

michaelkenji Active Member

3. 8cats

8cats Member

salamat po michaelkenji.... ung iLife po ba kasama un sa disc installer ng OSX? i've been looking for it pero hindi ko po makita.

4. michaelkenji

michaelkenji Active Member

it should be in the installer disc(s) that came bundled with your Mac..

5. 8cats

8cats Member

i have both installer discs... wala pong iLife dito. meron po bang separate disc ang iLife na hindi kasama ng Mac OSX installer disc?

6. ailes

ailes Active Member

try verifying and repairing using disk permissions first.. or try opening iphoto from the applications folder..

ilife discs are bought separately..

7. madmax168

madmax168 Active Member

You can also download a trial version of Aperture from Apple.com website and it has the option to import all your photos from you iPhoto library.

If you want to reinstall iPhoto, I think you can by inserting the disc 1 of your recovery disc set and select the option install additional software.

8. 8cats

8cats Member

thank you po. ok na po. what i did was switch to my other account at ok ang iPhoto dun. thank you po sa inyo MICHAELKENJI, AILES and MADMAX for trying to help me. God bless you all =)