how to get photos from iphone

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by lorodz, Sep 9, 2009.

1. lorodz

lorodz Member

Im a PC user :( how do you get your photos/videos taken from the iphone? whenever i connect my iphone to my pc, itunes would recognize it. on 'my computer' there is no iphone listed. please help

2. makoy32000

makoy32000 Member

Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas Pasig City
    The moment you plug your phone into pc, the Scanner and Camera Wizard will ask you if you want to copy your pictures. If you can't see that, open My Computer and select Apple iPhone..

3. lorodz

lorodz Member

well, there is no ''apple iphone'' on ''my computer'' :confused: but itunes recognizes my iphone

4. v8designstudio

Ordinarily, iphoto would do the trick for you in 2 simple steps. But windows? i'm not surprised if you can't figure it out.

5. makoy32000

makoy32000 Member

Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas Pasig City
    Have you tried restarting both iPhone and PC?

6. lorodz

lorodz Member

figured it out. it was my firewall blocking the iphone. everything is ok now. thanks

7. mysterio

mysterio PhilMUG Addict Member

That's weird. Firewall blocking the iphone? Anyway, glad your issue was resolved.

8. Nicky

Nicky Member

Sometimes, when I just need a quick Web-optimized version without going through the hassle of transferring via cable and resizing, I just upload the photo onto Twitpic through the Twitterrific app. Of course, you just need a Twitter account and WiFi or 3G. If you e-mail the photo to yourself, you receive the full size.

9. lorodz

lorodz Member

yap comodo defense plus is blocking the program. its not the firewall per se is blocking the iphone but the defense plus (part of comodo)

10. kristinejoys

kristinejoys New Member

How do I sync pictures from my iphone4 into my macbook? after syncing from itunes, nothing! I can't even see my iphone in the devices... =( help please

11. jcboy

jcboy Member

^^^
    Have you tried syncing your photos through iPhoto?

12. PatrickGaerlan

PatrickGaerlan Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Use either iPhoto or Image Capture. You should at least see your iPhone in the iTunes devices list though, not sure why you can't. Try plugging it into another USB port or use a different cable.

13. jaytrixz

jaytrixz Active Member

Also try to check your sync settings in iTunes. Plug your iPhone, open iTunes, click on your iPhone on the left panel and go to Photos tab. :)

14. markmaya

markmaya Member

iPhoto is the wayyyyy :)