How to buy from Best Buy?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rjsebs, Nov 18, 2019.

1. rjsebs

rjsebs New Member

Found THIS deal ($399 for the SS S4 GPS+LTE) for Black Friday but when I tried using shippingcart.com, they canceled my order because they detected it was a freight forwarding address. Has anyone successfully bought anything from Best Buy and shipped it here?

2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Other than buying it from their physical store, no. My experience is that even if I wanted to send my purchase to the Philippines after buying from them, they only allow a USA address.

3. rjsebs

rjsebs New Member

I see. Too bad. Hoping this offer will show up on Amazon for Black Friday. :D

4. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm...try myus.com shopping and shipping service.

#4 raypin, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    andyled likes this.
  5. rjsebs

rjsebs New Member

tried myus and the cancelled my order too. thankfully the same listing was available in amazon at the moment. if anyone's interested, here's the link.

raypin likes this.
  6. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Two of the biggest electronics stores in America, Target and Best Buy, offer great deals even better than those by Apple,
    Microsoft or Samsung. I see more consumers flocking their warehouses than those at the Apple and MS Stores. They have far wider range of products, accessories, peripherals, games, software and the like compared to other electronics stores. Demographically, the boomers are the ones who go to Target and Best Buy (that includes me). The millenials have their spots taken by Apple, Samsung, or Microsoft. I also find customer service especially at BB better and respectful than, say, the dumb Geniuses of AS. You can ask them anything and they’ll be happy to oblige. Those Apple Store nerds will ask you to take a number first even if you only wanted to see their brochure.

Sunil_K likes this.
  7. raypin

Mm...did you try their intl personal shopper service (they buy it for you)?.....it becomes their problem , not yours.

I ve used their shopping and shipping service for Walmart. No issue.

JAC also has a similar shopping service.

#7 raypin, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  8. JoeLuts

JoeLuts New Member

You Could try Galleon.ph. They can ship your item for you and they have deals this coming Black Friday. Check this link out https://www.galleon.ph/blackfriday

9. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

Sir raypin is the myus.com reliable? I’m in need of another homepod for the room and best buy is the only one selling at $199

10. raypin

Mm..used it a couple of times now. No problems so far.

11. shootertwist

anybody tried a local cc or a US paypal (with local cc) and send to a relative in the US when buying at best buy? many thanks :)

12. raypin

Mm...from what I can remember, local Paypal (with PH credit card) is rejected. Two, you cannot create a US Paypal account without a US credit card. Three, BestBuy will not ship to known freight forwarders in the US.

13. shootertwist

I plan to use US paypal sir (yes its legit US paypal) and ship to a friend’s address in the US... hopefully it works

raypin likes this.