help

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by tinggle, Jul 1, 2009.

1. tinggle

tinggle Member

hi guys. good day. I have a mid 2008 macbook. when i turned it on today, something was just not right. the voice over feature cannot be turned off, when u pull down tabs on the menu, some options are doubled, and then the volume control from the keyboard is acting like a hot corner. what do you think is wrong?

thanks

solved it already. mods, kindly pls close this

#1 tinggle, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  2. trigo

trigo Well-Known Member

how did you solve it?

3. madot

madot Member

i think its on the system preferences.. the settings for disabled users ba? coz it happened to me once while i was playing around with the settings as well.