Help with getting album artwork....

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by mac_kid08, Oct 2, 2008.

1. mac_kid08

mac_kid08 New Member

I had this cd that i bought before in odyssey, Love Blends (Limited Edition) by Various Artists from Star Records. I rip it off so i can add it on my itunes library. i learned that it is available in itunes store so i decided to get the album artwork from the us store since i lost the cd case of it. if i just had it then i can just scan the cover and embed it on itunes. now the problem, i can't get the artwork even with the proper tags on the file.

Here's my tag on the file:

Album Artist: Various Artists
    Album: Love Blends (Limited Edition)
    Year: 2007
    Genre: World

here's the itunes link for the album:
    Code:
    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=258672815&s=143441
    can anyone please help me what's the proper tag for this so that i can get the album cover. i just dont want my coverflow to look dull and miss just one cover. :D :D :D thanks!

#1 mac_kid08, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  2. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

try slothradio na lang. They have tons of album covers that you can use for itunes album cover art. I usually just copy, drag, and drop to add cover art to my original CD-ripped albums (if itunes can't locate it for me). Got this from sloth:

[​IMG]

#2 raypin, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  3. mac_kid08

mac_kid08 New Member

^^ i dont like the quality from slothradio. i only trust itunes store in giving high quality artwork... so, can anyone still help me? :D :D: D thanks!

4. ikenn

ikenn Member

Have you tried using gimmesometune? Its a freeware that can locate lyrics and album artworks

5. mac_kid08

mac_kid08 New Member

i did, but no luck.

6. benniboi

benniboi New Member

i use the amazon art widget.. its so simple

7. mac_kid08

mac_kid08 New Member

anyone knows how to tag the file properly? thanks benniboi and ikenn btw.