HELP! Palm Desktop 4.2.1RevD always says "File is busy"

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by den2525, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. den2525

den2525 New Member

I downloaded the latest version of the Palm desktop software at palm's website for my Treo 680. My OS X is version 10.5.7. When I installed it, Palm Desktop opens. After syncing, the Palm Desktop does not open anymore, it always says 'File is busy'. I've uninstalled (not leaving one trace of any palm files), emptied the trash and re-installed the palm desktop again and same thing happened after I synced my Treo. I don't know what to do anymore.:redface: It seems that there is something wrong with the files that I have in my treo that makes the Palm Desktop 'busy'. Would appreciate if you guys could help me make my Palm desktop work... sigh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.