HELP! MySQL program

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by nnchong, Dec 3, 2009.

1. nnchong

nnchong Member

Hi,

Just have a question, I hope someone here can help me...

I got the services of someone from TPC to do our inventory system and I actually have it installed already in our office computer. It was up and running already but when our computers caught a virus, I had to reinstall everything again. Sad to say, his database got the virus too and he had to re-do the system again. He did it over the internet (I dunno how - I just went online and he was able to remotely control our computer) and it was up and running again. He told me there may be a few bugs which can be easily fixed.

My problem is, this person is quite unreliable... sadly, I already paid him almost all of our agreed amount since it was up and running already. Our personnel already forgot how to use the system since it's almost a year already... So here's my dilemma, can someone here just fix the minor bugs of the system (I'm willing to pay a few thousand more) and teach us how to use the system again?

Or is this almost impossible?

2. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

You can request for the system documentation on how to use the system and its functionalities.

What is the programming language of the system? If it is PHP then I can help. If teaching on how to use the system without a documentation then it will be hard and will take time if the system is big but if it is small then it will be a piece of cake or just a walk in the park.

Is it in internal system (accessed only inside the office) or live website?

3. baitnicart

baitnicart Member

this is doable, sir. pm the details lang.. very, very doable *smiles*

4. nnchong

nnchong Member

FYI, I dont have the installer (sadly, he hasnt given it to me) but he had it installed in our PC already... Will it still be doable?

5. baitnicart

baitnicart Member

so you don't have an installer? and you dont have the codes? plus its not documented?

6. cHad

cHad Active Member

hope not all this is true....

Can you also pm me the details. Maybe I can help.

#6 cHad, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  7. nnchong

nnchong Member

How does the codes look like?

Yes, I dont have the installer but it's already installed in our PC... Is this a lost cause? :(