help here please

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by yam28, May 31, 2009.

1. yam28

yam28 New Member

can someone give me a link for the retail installer of tiger osx? My installer was missing and my imac wont boot.... direct download or torrent link. thx

2. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

I would suggest to get Leopard Retail from any of the Apple Resellers here. It's faster than Tiger.

3. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

sorry, yam28, no download links here, only legal copies, thanks. if you imac won't boot, i suggest you bring it to an authorized apple service center (or, if it's out of warranty, even a place like ynzal can service it).

4. yam28

yam28 New Member

I need the Tiger disc so I can format the hard disk, gagana ba ung installer ng leopard for formatting? ayaw magboot ng imac eh as in may lumalabas na folder with quiestion mark... hm

5. ijingo

ijingo Active Member

You cannot download a Tiger installer I believe. It is bundled when you buy an Apple computer. You can either follow the suggestions above or purchase a Leopard.

6. ikenn

ikenn Member

Better check the specs first. Leopard requires at least 867Mhz PC and 512mb of RAM.
    What symptoms does your mac have? A folder with a question mark?

#6 ikenn, May 31, 2009
    Last edited: May 31, 2009
  7. yam28

yam28 New Member

problem solved thx