Head office and who to send a complaint letter

Discussion in 'Power Mac Center' started by mnx, Jul 2, 2018.

1. mnx

mnx Active Member

Anybody know the head office of PowerMac and who to send a complaint letter before I bring an issue to DTI-FTEB?

2. Qin Zhi

Qin Zhi Well-Known Member

Why don’t you just google it? Fire a search for “PowerMac Center Head Office”. That simple. You’ll get the answer in the first two hits, actually. (IOW, no need to create a thread just for this.)

3. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

Usually an email with CC to DTI will do the job. (I've done this with Coke, Monde Nissin) If this is a really big issue worth fighting for, I suggest a mediation session with DTI to resolve the problem, brush up on your consumer protection as well so you'll go prepared. HTH.

4. Braun

Braun New Member

Last Sunday I was there, (Greenhills) they told me to call Apple and report or according to the guy “escalate my concerns”. Many months ago I would flare up with that kind of answer.

Then I asked who can I talk to who has the capability to resolve the “concern”. They told me I can “escalate my concern with Apple”. Made me smile, and laugh secretly on the answer I was getting.

I made minutes of meeting so I can forward it later to their management and of course DTI.

For apples number:

AppleCare Hotline

1800-1441-0234 (PLDT & Smart Communications)
1800-8908-8277 (Globe)

Technical Support - 24/7
Customer Care - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm

*Toll-free phone number is for landlines. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers.