GoPro Hero3

Discussion in 'Videographers' started by lomster, Oct 18, 2012.

1. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

on my recent out of town trip, i was surprised bro how many people carry their go-pro around indoors, so yes, some really use these actioncam indoors, hehe, to each his own i guess... reminds me of the days people buy DSLRs just to have one hehe

2. motoflux

motoflux Lemon Pepper Fan

True enough brother. I just told my gf about this. For the particular use only in underwater, she intended to buy Go Pro for that. She uses her iPad mainly for constant pitik moments. I advice her to get an underwater digi camera instead.

3. linkk

linkk Active Member

Yeah right...never heard of indoor sports? Or any sports or activities you do at night?

4. bisdak

bisdak Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe, GoPro will make a big brother version, something with the size of the Sony's RX100. As it is now, you just can't expect the GoPro to excel in the indoor sports department. But then dSLRs can do just fine indoors. But of course not if you're talking swimming or synchronized dancing in the water, from undertwater point of view.

5. macxchange

macxchange Well-Known Member

How about a StayblCam for your GoPro:

[video=youtube;XrLFlvNuMBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XrLFlvNuMBY#t=0[/video]