Gmail auto-complete problem

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by cawolyna, May 10, 2005.

1. cawolyna

cawolyna New Member

Just recently, whenever I compose a message to my gmail, auto-complete doesn't work anymore. I have to go through the long process of going to contacts, select person, and compose message.

I tried to search in gmail's help discussion group and found out that some mac users (upgraded to 10.3.9) had the same problem. As suggested, I tried to log out of gmail, clear the cache for all the browser. But still, it won't work.

Help!

2. Gomi

Gomi Active Member

you must be using the 'basic html' interface... switch back to the standard interface by clicking on the links at the bottom of your gmail page...:yes:

3. cawolyna

cawolyna New Member

Thanks for the input. Am always in the standard interface. Strangely, it still isn't working. As for now, I use firefox for my gmail to check and compose messages.