Globe's new my SUPERPLANs

Discussion in 'Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, AirPort Express' started by judoka03g, Mar 29, 2010.

1. judoka03g

judoka03g Member

Have you heard of globe's latest postpaid offerings? my superplans... What do you think? I think they're pretty good. Specially the Superunli @599 one...

Super Txt (P349/month) -All-you-can text to Globe/TM/Tattoo numbers nationwide

DUO (P450/month)- All-you-can calls to non-Globelines landline/other DUO/Super DUO numbers within the same registered area; All-you-can calls to Globeline numbers nationwide

Super DUO (P599/month)All-you-can calls to non-Globelines within the same registered area
    All-you-can calls to Globe/TM/Tattoo/Globeline numbers nationwide

Super Unli (P599/month)- All-you-can call and text to Globe, TM, and Tattoo numbers nationwide

Super Surf (P1,200/month)- All-you-can mobile chatting, downloading, emailing and surfing wherever you go

Super Surf for Blackberry (P1,200/month)- All-you-can mobile chatting, downloading, emailing (with push email) and surfing wherever you go with your Blackberry phone

http://site.globe.com.ph/mysuperplan/faqs?sid=S7BSY8uxpRcAAFBJ1HkAAADXe

2. h.chua

h.chua Active Member

wow. looks great.. just wondering how much iphones would cost under these plans

3. Justin_

Justin_ Active Member

i want the supersurf but it's too expensive. 1,200 + my g-flex 500 = 1,700 a month.

4. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

i availed of the my super duo (P599). even though texts aren't included, it would be cheaper than my previous plan (500 + 500 for the super duo), because i call more than i text. & i don't think i send out 400 texts a month anyway.

5. jmtubera

jmtubera Member

Hometown: Cabanatuan City. Current: Sampaloc, Mani
    yeah, same question here. especially with the SUPER UNLI plan :rolleyes:

6. elbert

elbert Active Member

I'm on SuperDUO + SuperSURF + GFlex 1,800. Total is P3,599, which is much lower than what I'm used to paying. Let's see if it was the right move.

7. dakilang_waiter

dakilang_waiter Active Member

A clarification, these new My Superplans are different from just the unlimited promos that are availed on top of the regular plan. This time, the Superplan allows you to have a plan made up of just the unlimited "promo" (not a promo anymore since it's permanent).

So instead of having a base plan (ex: GText 500) plus an unlimited promo (ex: Super Surf 1200), you can choose any one of the unlimited promos as your base plan. Then you can customize this further by adding other unlimited promos, which you renew every month. You can even change your base plan anytime. If you forget to subscribe to something for that month, you will be enrolled to the UnliTxt 500 plan by default.

At least that's the way I understand it. I just saw this in the Globe Business Center. It seems Globe hasn't really been marketing this that much yet.

Another thing, the SuperUnli Call and Text plan is a bit annoying in that you still have to change the prefix of the Globe/TM numbers you call.

8. iPao

iPao Member

Super Unli + Super Surf plus my ancient P350 plan sounds like a good deal for me. Think I'll visit Globe after the Holy Week break.

9. summertango

summertango Member

Whoaaa! I think my gflex1200 will be downgraded to Super DUO (P599/month)
    All-you-can calls to non-Globelines within the same registered area
    All-you-can calls to Globe/TM/Tattoo/Globeline numbers nationwide

Now I have to wait till my rebate expires :D

10. judoka03g

judoka03g Member

I called Globe, they said that you could get an iphone with the superplan, but that it would cost 37,400 for a 3gs 32GB... :( Also regardless of what plan you get the free phone will be the same, its either a Nokia 1680 or an samsung e2120, it doesnt matter if you get the lowest 249/month plan or combine plans at over 2000 a month... all you get is the same cheap phone... too bad.

But it does turn out that the supertext 349 can also be used by prepaid users... just have to text 8888 or something.

I might just stick to pre-paid.

11. angelove

angelove Member

this is great!! i might just get one!

12. pilyocoe08

pilyocoe08 Member

From Globe:
    For existing Globe Prepaid subscribers, yes, you can subscribe to MY SUPER PLAN as long as you can submit required application requirements. You will be given however a new Postpaid mobile number.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think your existing prepaid will be not used since you will be given another sim and still need to submit an application requirements. :)

13. dakilang_waiter

dakilang_waiter Active Member

With the new My Superplan, you don't have to keep your old P350 plan. If you're not under any contract, you can have your plan changed to the My Superplan of just the Super Unli+Super Surf.

14. judoka03g

judoka03g Member

hmm... Oo nga no. based on that, prepaid user would technically be getting a postpaid plan, I actually havent tried texting SUPERTEXT 349 to 8888 myself. anybody tried this?

15. pepspeps

pepspeps PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

Been using SUPERTXT for 6 days now. I'm a prepaid user. All is good!;)

16. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

Platinum plan 5000 downgraded to plan 800 + superduo 599 + supertxt 349 = P1,748.00

another plan 800 changed to supertxt 349.00 might add supersurf soon. Will use TAWAG PINOY iPhone app for those exacto calls - 232, 235, 236

17. reytomanila

reytomanila Member

been on duo and then upgraded to superduo. weighing the differences, i think it's a good plan.

18. scoflip

scoflip Well-Known Member

have you kept your old prepaid mobile number? Or new line na talaga?

19. pepspeps

pepspeps PhilMUG Addict Member
    Supporter

No change in my mobile number. I think it's not a good idea for Globe to change their prepaid subs numbers.

20. joseph_camela

joseph_camela Active Member

this is cool to me. will subscribe to one of their plans