Globe plans and other Globe concerns

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by kcirecarg718, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

Help and support

potpot2 likes this.
  2. Xotigu

Xotigu Active Member

Can someone confirm on plan599. There is a note for unli net call that it is an introductory offer until June30, meaning after june, the unli net call of the plan will be gone?
    I don’t understand these telcos, almost no one uses sms or local calls right now(most are on messenger or viber), why can’t they just let these add-ons free

3. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

Yeah the copy on the website is quite ambiguous. But someone from Globe confirmed (twice confirmed, even) that it will not revert/downgrade to Globe/TM calls and texts after June 30 as long as you availed it on or before that date.
    GPlan 599 Unli AllNet.jpg

Xotigu likes this.
  4. yoimrae

yoimrae New Member

How does Globe financial care program work? I tried requesting since ayaw talaga nila icut ang line ko at ayaw ko din magbayad ng termination fee.

5. msgt16

msgt16 Member

I'm on eSim and my new phone from recontracting will be delivered tomorrow. The new plan will take effect on the 18th. Will my plan be transferred automatically to the new physical SIM upon activation? Or should I go to a GBC to transfer my eSIM to the physical one?

6. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

Hi. Question again. How long does a new postpaid line to be activated from your experience?

my mom applied for a postpaid plan with device (GPlan 599 to be exact) at SM Megamall last April 28. They told that her line will be activated within 24-48 hours but as of this moment, her line is still not activated. Its beyond 4 days. She tried to follow up and she was told that is still on process (so the 24-48 hours is a lie)

7. oj88

oj88 PhilMUG Addict Member

IT IS typically 24-48hrs... Oftentimes, less then 24hrs in my experience. But a lot of things changed during the pandemic, so there's that to consider.

If it's a new SIM, it may be necessary to power-cycle the phone before it can properly register. That may be outdated info but it did work for me once before.

8. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

i did power cycle but no to avail. Still “No Service” as of this moment. She can’t use the line yet. Globe can’t manually activate it because they said the activation is “system-generated”

9. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

My plan says i have unlicalls and unlisms to allnetworks and calls to landline, but when i checked in the GlobeOne App, it says no call and text pack. Is there something wrong? My new plan got activated yesterday.

Attached Files:

10. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

Same as my brother. But when he tried to call to an NDD landline, no extra charges were made. There’s nothing wrong with it.

potpot2 likes this.
  11. potpot2

potpot2 PhilMUG Addict Member

Thank you!

12. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

UPDATE: She went to Globe Store SM Megamall earlier and they knew that we will go back because the SIM card that they gave her is having an error so they replaced it with a new one. Told us that the SIM will be activated tonight. Well as of today, still not activated. :mad: fustrating

13. onyx

onyx New Member

Unlimited din ba ung calls to landline ng 599?

14. kenobiz

kenobiz Active Member

Yes

15. Carl Lat

Carl Lat Member

UPDATE AGAIN: As of today, it’s activated. After 9 days lol. Globe SM Megamall told us that they will waive my mom’s bill for this month. They have a system error these days (lol).