Globe plans and other Globe concerns

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by kcirecarg718, Nov 18, 2014.

1. carlosantonio

carlosantonio Member

a friend of mine had his plan inclusion changed, he was told that landline calls are included. ☺️

25B5D2B9-23CB-46C5-A8BE-E0B723BC2A50.jpeg

Hero33 likes this.
  2. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

Product team from corporate.
    GlobeAllNetNDD.png

Best to wait for your next billing so you can check what the excess charges are for and have those reversed. The charges do not add up din kasi, a 15-minute landline call at P7.50 per minute would cost P112.50 at their regular rates, the charges could be for something else. (y)

#4982 neilrg, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    gh0st and jetan like this.
  3. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

It's the 1 month advance, less tax, charged that took effect upon activation of the new plan. Please wait for your next bill statement.

gh0st likes this.
  4. gh0st

gh0st Active Member

Yes, it doesn’t match with a landline call rate for a 10-15min call. Wala na ibang transactions made, only that landline call after her cutoff so she had this raised thru 211.

I think this is it. She got a call yesterday from an agent after raising this concern via 211. Agent said that this is due to activation of the new 399 pack in her account and also confirmed that landline calls are indeed included in the All Net Unli Calls. Mawawala din daw yun excess charges sa next bill.

5. pepspeps

pepspeps Active Member

6. janbrane

janbrane Member

Edit: Saw the link provided above the image.

Anyway, I hope we get confirmation soon from others that landline calls are included in the all-net calls pack

#4986 janbrane, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  7. ArmsAsuncion

ArmsAsuncion New Member

It is. I called landline numbers earlier and got no additional excess charge.

8. janbrane

janbrane Member

Thanks for confirming Arms.

Another question: Can the new PlanPlus' data allocation still be rolled over? I don't see it in their page anymore so I am assuming it is not.

9. neilrg

neilrg PhilMUG Addict Member

It still rolls over.

10. Dtm320i

Dtm320i New Member

I have the same problem even though I have enable VoWIFI on my unit. What unit is yours? I read that unit has to be whitelisted in their IMS servers? Not sure what is that.

Attached Files:

11. Dtm320i

Dtm320i New Member

Hi, what is an IMS server? On my phone, the IMS Registration is "Not Registered" eventho I have received text from Globe saying it's activated.

Attached Files:

12. romlen

romlen Member

I just renewed to Plan 1799 and back then there's no Plan Plus. I wonder how can I get the Unli Call to All Networks?

13. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

you can request a change of plan inclusions through the globeone app. Go to menu>help&support>Send us your concern> Plan related> I want to change my plan packs and boosters.

14. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

applied this plan last week and it's already approved.

Good day,
    Thanks for your interest in availing Globe Business service.
    Here are the plans to help run your business efficiently:
    Limited Offer Only:
    PLAN PLUS 599 : Line or Sim Only

• Unli Globe to Globe Call
    • Unli Globe to Globe Text
    • Unli All-Net Text

• Unli All-Net Call
    • Unli Landline
    • Data Allowance 6GB

• 6-months lock-up period
    To speed things up with your application, kindly provide details needed below then email back to us with complete information and with clear supporting documents.

15. jmrtlara

jmrtlara Member

So, just to recap the convo on All Net Calls and Text, it now includes landline (nationwide). Interesting. I wish they'd post an update about this. Cause when I applied for contract renewal, the store CS told me that it's for mobile only. Their website on consumer postpaid plans isn't much of help either.

16. gh0st

gh0st Active Member

Applied for plan renewal last Dec-11 and device was delivered Dec-21 but hindi pa rin nag took effect un renewed plan ko after my cutoff last Jan-18. I wonder kung ano nangyari. Is there any option in the app to request a callback from them?

17. l7224

l7224 Active Member

Same thing happened to me, was supposed to be on the new plan last Dec 27 but was told it’ll be on Jan. Most likely, yours will start on February.

18. marky2115

marky2115 Active Member

How do you change the 1GB freebie from Facebook to another app? Renewed my SIM only plan so I can avail the Unli All-Net Call and chose Instagram instead of Facebook for the freebie. However, Globe set Facebook as the freebie (based on Globe One app) even though the order status update email I received from them confirms Instagram as the freebie. Browsing Instagram reduces my data allowance of 11GB instead on the 1GB freebie. Kind of a hassle to just renew my plan again (since I have no contract) to correct Globe's mistake.

19. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

Carl Lat and prof_er like this.
  20. ratburn

ratburn Member

my 2 year contract with globe already ended, I asked them to unlock my iPhone XR but they said that the IMEI in their records doesn't match. I realized that I had the phone changed with Powermac under warranty. I went to GBC in SM North to show them the service report, the girl who assisted me said I will just receive a text. I got a message saying they can't unlock because the IMEI isn't the same. I thought going to a GBC would solve this. I called  to give me documentation of a service report, they said they will email me after 2 days but I called them during the weekend and still no email today. been 4 days already. I don't know the next step, should I go to another GBC? and resubmit all documents? Thank you for your help Philmug community. hope everyone is well!