Globe plans and other Globe concerns

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by kcirecarg718, Nov 18, 2014.

1. ianthensome

ianthensome Member

My 24 month contract ended last December but I didn't opt for recontracting as I'm gonna wait for iPhone XI. Is this still possible, skipping a year and be able to "recontract"?

2. Cmmig

Cmmig Well-Known Member

Yup

3. neldeles

neldeles Active Member

you might wanna recontract to one of their shorter term sim-only plans in the meantime. could save you $$$. I'm in my last month..as soon as it expires will switch over from 1799 to The Plan 999 which has a 6 month lock in iirc. Just enough time before the new iphones arrive :)

ianthensome, shutterbug and prof_er like this.
  4. ignite

ignite Active Member

The Plan 999 does offer a lot of value for sim-only. (8GB + 1GB for FB) 9GB of data with rollover, free Globe calls and text to all networks. I think my previous 999 plan only had 6GB data .

Recontracted to this new plan999 for 6mos following the expiration of my bill rebates. I find it easier to but a phone from a Beyond the Box sale then securing a value for money plan.

ianthensome likes this.
  5. potpot2

potpot2 Well-Known Member

Is the rollover applicable every month? I mean, the lefover data will always be carried over?

6. Dgame12345

Dgame12345 Member

I am currently using the 6 months free of amazon prime that globe gave me.... after that free months, how much is amazon prime if i still want to continue it? Is it possible to be included on my plan 1799? Or it would be on top of the bill?

7. shutterbug

shutterbug Member

I also did this before... gives you enough time too as you wait for allocation of the new phone when it comes out which usually takes a couple of months too.

8. ignite

ignite Active Member

Based on what I have observed, you can only carry over data from the previous month's allocation.

Example: Unused data allocation for December will be rolled-over to January. If December data is not consumed in January, it cannot be rolled-over to February. Usage consumption follows LIFO (last in first out.)

Theoretically, maximum data allocation on a month that you can have is 2x your allocation.

potpot2 likes this.
  9. ShiroJiro

ShiroJiro New Member

Hello guys!

May I ask gaano katagal iprocess ang additonal line? Applied thru Hotline. Nakaka frustrate ang tagal. Di tulad ng recontract which took 3 days(from application to delivery). Sa additional line, 7 days na since I applied, wala pading balita kung in transit na ba sa branch kung saan ipipick up. Wala ring masagot ang mga CSR. I even tried to cancel the application sana and apply na lang sa GBC, pero di ako inasikaso at mag kaka conflict daw kung kukuha kame sa GBC at ipapa cancel yong application sa Hotline since Feb. 7, 2019 pa daw approved yong additional line. What to do guys huhu

10. Shinahashirome

From my experience, the rollover of your unused data will be carried over to the next month. The limit I think is up to 3 months worth of your subscribed data allocation as per my previous inquiry with the globe customer rep.

11. iJav

iJav Active Member

12. ma5te12m1nd

ma5te12m1nd Active Member

iPhone 6s Plus contract expired Nov 2017.

Did not bother to recontract since then.

Yesterday, I called their hotline to recontract. I do not plan to get a new phone, just a sim-only plan.

I opted for the ThePLAN PLUS 799 (modified it a bit to have a PHP200 consumable, 1.5GB base GoSurf + 3x PHP99 1GB data add-on). Rollover data feature is nice.

Not complaining. Should have called them sooner :). Recontracting done in less than 30mins and all thru phone.