Globe plans and other Globe concerns

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by kcirecarg718, Nov 18, 2014.

1. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

hi, question, (hindi na nakapag back read sorry), may naka-experience na ba na nagrecontract and then after a month pa lang nag take effect ung new plan? nagrecontract kasi ako dec. 20, 2016, then ngaun ang expiration ko jan 18, 2019 pa. ung mga past recontracts ko hindi naman ganto experience ko. sayang yung 1 month.

2. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

Yes nangyari na yan sa akin, twice ata. New plan applies or will take effect on your next billing cycle. May be, the moment you applied sa new plan mo with new phone ay kaka-start palang nung cycle ng plan mo kaya nag take effect pa siya almost a month pa after.

ennairen18 likes this.
  3. hokage6

hokage6 Active Member

may update ba sa gservices app ng globe? it shows outdated usage.

4. Ghibli

Ghibli Well-Known Member

It has been discontinued for weeks. Whether they will replace or re-release the app remains to be seen.

5. CarloCPP

CarloCPP Member

Use GlobeOne

6. Ghibli

Ghibli Well-Known Member

Can't register, an error appears. I'm surprised this app is 8 months old and I had just heard about it right now. Doesn't seem to be a viable replacement for the Gservices app.

7. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

All services are now billed on top of the MSF due to the fact that some might take advantage of the additional consumables with ThePLAN Plus (Sim-ONLY). <- I'm guilty of this.

8. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Does anyone here na naka mylifestyle plan 2499 under iphone 7 plus? My question is ilan ang data cap nyo? My last bill kasi nagulat ako at biglang lumobo ang bill sakin sa browsing charge? Then currently ganun din nagiging trend which hindi naman sakin nangyari for the past months. Please help, thanks

9. Hero33

Hero33 Well-Known Member

Globe hasn’t sent me my paper bill in a year despite repeated promises (2 service center and one globe call) that they will.

It’s my right to know what I’m being charged without having to download a file.

Although I’m also curious when they’ll get esim

10. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

Hello! Anyone using the prepaid Globe at Home? Can we load up GoWatch promos with it? Planning to stream with it occasionally.

11. vrl29

vrl29 Member

just retry logging after a while; I had the same error at first, but eventually it became successful

Ghibli likes this.
  12. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

I believe they started charging an additional fee if you opt for a paper bill. Try requesting for it online or through their chat services in messenger. Anyway I hope you would reconsider sticking with paperless bill, since downloading them takes less than 5 seconds and they send you now an sms with a direct link to your bill. Not only will you get to see your bill faster, you can also give a small contribution to the planet.

13. Hero33

Hero33 Well-Known Member

If I opt for paper bill. I never opted for anything. I’ve always got paper billing and never asked for electronic.

I use it for keeping records for the office. This push of Globe to make people paperless is for their own bottom line not for the environment. It became such an issue the senate scolded globe and was short of legislating to make them remember that billing is a right of every client so they can’t charge a premium to get their bill on paper.

14. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

I agree that the push for paperless billing is more of a benefit for Globe since it’s probably cheaper to send customers digital copies than physical one. It’s a big win for them a small win for the environment, and I’m okay with that, cause at least for me I find digital copies to be more convenient anyway.
    I know that it is your right if you really want paper bill, that’s why I suggested to try to make the request online. Try escalating the matter too, it’s unacceptable that such a simple request cannot be done immediately.

15. neilrg

neilrg Well-Known Member

They started to removed paper bill charges last May. You can have your bill delivery method changed via hotline.

Aargh likes this.
  16. joethemobile01

joethemobile01 Active Member

My Netflix is billed on my consumables. I’m on Platinum plan thoguh.

17. Ghibli

Ghibli Well-Known Member

Yes, I did after multiple attempts, I was able to register. Thanks.

18. superV

superV Member

Hi. Is it possible to request a copy of OR of the iPhone that I availed last year at globe store?

19. neldeles

neldeles Active Member

Bit late of a reply but yep happened to me. Mine was 3 months late tho. Got my phone December 2016 and my new plan only kicked in March 2017. The pro is I got my phone 3 months in advance since I only started paying for it on March lol.

20. fish

fish Member

yes. i did last month.