Globe plans and other Globe concerns

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by kcirecarg718, Nov 18, 2014.

1. tsina

tsina Member

Okay, will call them again. Thanks!

2. mojacko

mojacko Member

Hi.

Currently under contract with my 5S (30 months) and it will expire on June, 2016. Question, when ako pwede mag-recontract for 6S without additional charges. Read before na you could re-contract a month earlier. Tama ba?

3. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Yes po. Recontracting can be done 30 days before your contract expiration. Call the hotline at 027301300.

Additional charges? You mean cash out po? Tawag po kau jan sa hotline. Sila lang po nakakaalam mga charges.

4. mojacko

mojacko Member

Ah ok so i guess around May pwede na ko mag-recontract. Additional charges meaning is ung payment for early recontracting. Thanks

5. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Pre-termination fee or pay-off fee. You won't be charged pag 30 days prior po sa end ng contract.

6. digital_karma

digital_karma Active Member

guys question sa mga nag recontract nung ip6s launch, do you still have to pay ba yung remaining mobile phone financing? my bill shows, 23 of 24, so it means I still have to pay 2 months? sa pagkakatanda ko kasi nung kumuha ako ng ip5s last 2 yrs ago, wala na akong binayaran na ganun para sa ip4s ko. thanks in advanced.

7. a9828

a9828 Member

anyone here got the lenovo A5000 from globe? would like to check if either sim is open line or are both locked to globe / tm? thanks

8. Neil Awitan

Neil Awitan New Member

Hi everyone. I acquired a new line last Dec 6. Up to now I still don't have the handset (iPhone 6s 16GB SPACEGRAY) which happened to be out of stock according to Globe store (SM Calamba) I've signed up to. i kinda think it's possible to pick it up (and pay the 10,800 cash-out) to any GBC since they cannot actually provide what they told they have for me. Do you guys happen to know where I can check and might as well get my desired unit? Thanks in advance.

BTW i am new here, guess it'll be a big help.

9. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Hi! It's worth reading the simplified rules before posting in every thread.
    http://www.philmug.ph/community/threads/philmug-forum-rules.84644/

Anyway, for stock availability, you might want to scout every Globe store near you. Or better yet call the hotline 211 or 027301010 toll free using any globe line.

10. Fervish

Fervish Active Member

Yes po. You have to pay since it's the cash out that was divided into 24 mos. the advance payment that was made on the recontracting will be automatically deducted on the 24th as it's the mrf (monthly recurring fee). That's what happens in my case.

11. digital_karma

digital_karma Active Member

oh ok...now i get it. oo nga, that's the cash out divided by 24 months. thanks fervish!

12. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

experiencing delay of receiving text especially at malls (greenbelt/glorietta area) o_O

13. FrenzyBanana

FrenzyBanana Member

hi, yung consumable ba dun sa plan 2499 eh pede gawing gcash or pang purchase ng app?

14. enigma

enigma Member

@FrenzyBanana
    No, hindi pwede. Kapag bumilli ka ng app, it will be billed on top of your monthly service fee. 'Yung load to gcash conversion naman, if I am not mistaken, pwede lang sya sa prepaid at hindi sa postpaid.

15. neilph

neilph Member

Got 1 for my sister 3 months ago and both SIM slots are "open". :) at least for the unit that was given to me. I just don't like the Globe splash screen. Been trying to get rid of it. :)

16. shutterbug

shutterbug Member

Experienced the same for the past couple of days na.... hirap din tumawag.

17. gh0st

gh0st Active Member

Yes, both slots are sim unlocked for the 2 units i got.

18. dilbert_8800

dilbert_8800 Member

GoSURF299 is confusing - I tried prepaid tattoo LTE, registered to GoSURF299 for 1.5GB for 30 days as what the Globe website offers... but when I checked My Account page at the Globe website, it says I am subscribed to 700 MB (not 1.5 GB) for 30 days. There is also a tab "Subscribe to a Promo" which lists GoSURF299 as indeed having only 700MB for 30 days. This contradicts what this page is showing. I hope Globe corrects or clarifies this confusion I'm having.

19. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

If you are on Best Ever mySUPERPLAN, mySUPERPLAN, or older, the previous GoSURF299 (700MB) and GoSURF 499 (1.5 GB) still apply if taken as combos or freebies. Enjoy the new improved MB allocation by switching to the new Globe myLifestyle Plan. Or you can get them as boosters on top of your current plan by texting the keyword to 8888.

20. piprock

piprock New Member

Hi guys,

If on postpaid, how can we have the charging of purchasing of apps in the apple appstore and in-app purchases be billed on our monthly billing?

Is that possible?