Globe Plan Zero (for those who want to disconnect from Globe)

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by King, Dec 13, 2014.

1. King

King PhilMUG Addict Member

Looks like a raw deal

https://www.globe.com.ph/business/sme/shop/mobile/fixed-budget-plan-299-sim.html

[​IMG]

Smart Enterprise has a more competitive SIM-only plan that is ₱300/month. This is unlisted on their website as it is so cheap.
    • 2GB data
    • Unlimited text/calls to all PH landline/mobile #
    • No lock-in
    There is even a version of this plan without data that is ₱100/month but requires over a dozen accounts to be ordered. Perfect plan for the telebabad sort of person who does internet via wifi or fiber.

Sana there is Mobile Number Portability Act IRR already

2. DON2003

DON2003 Well-Known Member

my wife has a very old plan at 299 which is almost used for incoming calls and txt only, paying 299 without any use specially felt on this pandemic for 6 months, 2000 pesos wasted,

she is waiting to convert the number to prepaid, will the number portability will really happen?

there are lots of options now but have to give up her long old number, GOMO fits her well, should she still wait for the number portability act to happen?

3. jetan

jetan PhilMUG Addict Member

i still have a plan from Globe business that i got years ago.

My Business UNLI plan calls and texts to Globe/TM for 6 months

200 PV monthly

this is for 499/mo

then after 6 months the promo expired what's left is 200PV and my monthly is ZERO.

got a 200PV monthly for anything (texts, call, data) free DUO number pa for unli landline calls.

wish got several of these before.