Globe Plan Zero (for those who want to disconnect from Globe)

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by King, Dec 13, 2014.

1. King

King PhilMUG Addict Member

Sometimes the phone agent does not know what you're talking about.

My guess is that was the case with the PLDT phone agent you spoke to about bridge mode. The request is a bit high end for a largely "value" market.

I say this as I spoke to distributors for wifi routers and they both said that the market for it in the Philippines is largely gone and I am better off buying it off Amazon. ISPs like Globe & PLDT destroyed the market when their fiber modem has built-in wifi.

But we know the built-in wifi is only good for a handful of devices before it hiccups.

Don Pao likes this.
  2. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Update,

No Plan Zero for me. well time to move on with our globe

Tried 2 Customer service rep they even asked san ko nalaman ang plan zero gave them a link to this thread and 1 friends number that has plan zero aquired this year. Nada.

3. King

You're better off citing this instead

https://community.globe.com.ph/thread/87940

4. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

5. DON2003

DON2003 PhilMUG Addict Member

sino naka Plan100? or anyone know ano included sa Plan100?
    plan to give it to kids, pero just found out its not 100 pesos but 133.xx pala? tama ba yon? 118.84+vat 14.26 =133.10 pesos pala total monthly basic recurring charge, ganyan ba talaga? daya talaga etong Globe.
    ano din free? 10 minutes call to Globe? ilang sms?
    parang mas sulit pa prepaid, hehe.
    pls share if anyone knows, tia

6. King

Just stick to prepaid.

7. CloudJedi

CloudJedi Member

I just got my business plan changed to Plan Zero starting on the cut-off date.

Business:
    [email protected]
    02 - (7) 730-1288

Consumer:
    02 - (7) 730-1000

Probably just ask for the Retention/Termination Department.

You're welcome! :D

8. indygo

indygo Member

Globe agreed to change my 2001 account to Plan 0 as I live in a different country and I use the number for basic transactions like 2 way verification. My Smart which was from 1998 is also under Freedom Plan.

9. CloudJedi

CloudJedi Member

I have a friend that tried to go for Plan Zero and his account is more than 10 years old. Globe didn't want to offer Plan Zero to him.

@indygo - You're able to convert an existing plan to Freedom Plan?

10. josephjahred

josephjahred New Member

This is right, Globe is offering Plan zero pero may charge at babayaran ka parin every month.
    My Globe line is my primary line kaya hindi pa ako nag plan zero.

But, my Sun Cellular is now Plan Zero, meaning wala talagang babayaran kahit na maintenance fee, my Smart line is also under freedom plan matagal na, and guess what, wala na nga ako binabayaran just to retain my sun and smart number and keep them active SMART is giving me 40 mins of ALL NETWORK CALLS every month for free on my freedom plan. So basically i have free calls from them every month without paying anything... haha

and by the way, i have 3 Freedom plans under smart and 2 plan zeros under sun. 2 of them are my sun and smart numbers since from the beginning and the others are just there and keeping them active and not paying anything...

11. xtine

xtine Active Member

How do you get free calls from your Smart freedom plan? Do all your freedom plans have free calls?

12. josephjahred

josephjahred New Member

bigla nalang po syang nag appear sa account as add on every month, no extra charges sa account.
    And yes, all my smart freedom plans has free 40 mins all network calls every month.

13. josephjahred

josephjahred New Member

41AD100E-D409-4FC9-ADA9-16552047BC69.png

14. xtine

xtine Active Member

Thank you, is this an app for Smart?

My dad is on Smart's freedom plan, I'll have to check if he has this freebie too.

15. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

I realized since the start of the lockdown on March 16, I have only made just three calls the entire ECQ to date: two of them to my doctor. Makes me realize I can live without calling anyone actually. I have been a Globe subscriber since well into 2000s when I remember it merging then with Islacom and then Innove when it came about. Since then I have been a loyal subscriber to them, but I have never reached any of their preferred statuses until now. I ponder about finally cutting off my Globe Plans because 1) am now retired and 2) I haven’t been calling anyone since. Texts have been replaced with Messenger and emails are still de rigueur. For once, cutting off one bill that has been a constant for as long as I can remember is worth looking into.

Maybe GPZ is what I need now. Or eventually end my long-standing subscription already. At this age there are more pressing priorities to look into. Like a new car. Or a vacation home.

16. xtine

xtine Active Member

I signed my dad up for a Smart account and found out he also has free calls. Thanks for letting us know about this feature :)

[​IMG]

17. King

Should have enabled Globe Plan Zero on March. Is it still being offered?

18. wingatu

wingatu Active Member

It is still available just tell them you are migrating to other country and want to keep number for OTP purposes.

19. chicco

chicco Member

Plan 299 is the lowest they offer.

Plan 299
    • 30 Mins call to Globe and TM
    • Unlimited text to all networks
    • 100mb data

20. coolpix32

coolpix32 Active Member

I'm interested in the Plan 299 but I checked their website and there is none. The lowest plan is 599.

#100 coolpix32, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020