Globe iPhone XS and XS Max

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by neilrg, Oct 4, 2018.

1. summertango

summertango Member

Such a breezy recontracting lately.
    I think overstocks? Poor demand?

Requested for Xsmax 256igb Gold, Thursday with store pickup Market! Market! And was advised Thursday next week TAT.
    Tried walking in Tues, unit was already there.
    All done in about an hour.

Plan 999 all CTB, before only plans 1799 were allowed to CTB

Ghibli and iamtonypet like this.
  2. patriciat

patriciat New Member

mas madali yata kapag personal? Business kasi yung plan ko and until now wala pa yung handset ko and almost 3 weeks na.

3. Adarna

Adarna Active Member

The XS & XS Max sport an eSIM and nano SIM. Are those old through Globe locked to that network?

4. Janzukato

Janzukato Active Member

Guys who recontracted for the XS series last month please check your latest bill. There’s a 550 admin fee charge. They’re supposed to waive it for us. I just called the hotline and had mine reversed.

raypin likes this.
  5. cali_018

cali_018 New Member

Meeee! iPhone xs 64gb gold last nov. 5... 6mos pa kasi remaining contract ko kaya my preterm saka 550 admin fee charge..