Globe iPhone X (10)

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by magnus, Sep 13, 2017.

1. AxleBon

AxleBon Member

I am actually a patron of Speck cases. My MacBook Pro, iPhones, and iPad are all protected by Speck. But I haven’t got any choice when I went to Beyond the Box and they don’t have what I want so I opted for Insipio instead. It looks nice though.

Have you received your iPhone?

2. gpo74

gpo74 Well-Known Member

Same here. platinum subscriber and I still haven't received my phone. followed up last night and she said my unit will be delivered latest next week. Also reserved before Nov 24. So guys don't think for a moment that just because your a platinum subscriber you get first crack at new phones. It's true what they say suwerte suwerte lang yan

3. rsyu_88

rsyu_88 New Member

Till today i havent receive any calls or text regarding my reservation since nov 24 for 256 space gray.I called the hotline just now and followup on my reservation NHA45***. The csr told me that i can do the recontract already and i can pickup the unit on dec 13. But i was confused with the cash out. Before was 44,200.00 for plan 1799 now its 46,800.00 so which is the correct cash out? Anyways my advice is to call csr time to time. I called many times already since nov 24. But just now they told me i can recontract.

4. gilbeys

gilbeys New Member

got my phone today

it was scheduled for December 12 but Christmas came early. I made a reservation on November 24 and was told that they will call me once stocks are available. Got a call on November 29 and they said my unit was ready. Reservation #46xxx. opted for delivery, I guess pick up would have been faster.

5. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

hindi rin pala sure na may units for platinum subscribers.. na-swertehan pala ako na kahit na regular postpaid lang eh nagka-unit on the very day of the official launch..

6. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

I also recontracted around 8am on 11/24 I have not received any reference number at all since I also ask for 256GB Space Gray unit. The agent that time was from Cebu and that she told me that within the day they would replenish their stocks. Unfortunately, there is no unit at all. From there on I can only wait for it to be available.

11/28 received a text that my preferred unit is now available and I have to wait for them to call. At around 6pm they called and then they processed my recontract. Initially the delivery date here in Iloilo is around 12/13 and pick up is 12/15. I asked again if they could move it to Greenbelt GBC since it would be earlier on 12/5 as I would fly there on the 7th.

12/1 received a text from 0917588xxxx that my unit is ready for pick up on 12/5 and that I have to wait for my pick up schedule but still no text from them yet. Called hotline again last night if my phone is there already and they told me its awaiting pickup. I can't wait to get it na tomorrow.

7. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

guys, na-crdeit na ba sa inyo yung 500 globe rewards points?

8. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

It could also be that the RM assigned to you is inefficient or simply overwhelmed with too much accounts to handle. I reserved an iphone x way ahead of time and i did get it on the launch date. 5 days before launch i decided to recontract my 3rd line. I simply sent an sms to my rm. I got the phone yesterday.

9. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Maybe parehas tayong rm haha. Next week na din ako makakakuha ng unit. Was kinda upset na din sa kanya kasi he doesn't call me back kapag sinabi niyang tatawagan niya ako. Ako lagi ang tumatawag. There's this one time he didn't even reply aa text ko.

10. ice_913

ice_913 Active Member

on the day of the pre-order, i am eyeing for a 256GB but once i got connected to a csr, she said that there is no longer any available unit of that memory of any color.. i asked when it will be available, she said she couldn't tell so since there are 64GB units available of both colors, i opted for that one and the phone was delivered on 12/01 at about 9 am.. so if that is true that the units will be replenished in 2 weeks, why the csr i talked to did not say .. maybe there is no definite time frame talaga when will it be replenished..

11. hokage6

hokage6 Active Member

if your plan in gservices is not updated, it was not processed at all. i also had similar experience with globe store, i filled up and sign lots of documents for my auto pay request.. after 2 months my line was disconnected because the auto pay was really never processed, could be they lost the documents etc. its really a good practice to ask for a reference # for documentation purposes.

better call the hotline again.. they can actually increase your credit limit real time as long as you are an existing customer.

12. philkeely

philkeely Member

It's weird cause some CSrs mention this and some didn't.

13. calyx

calyx New Member

Thank you! I did actually.. I was given the reference number NHA52XXX. Woaaah! Fingers crossed.

hokage6 likes this.
  14. Xai Cabrera

Xai Cabrera New Member

called globe just now. NHA4778X palang daw yung reservation ng iphone na dumadating. layo ko pa my gad

15. digital_karma

digital_karma Active Member

talaga ba sir? malapit lapit na yung NHA483XX ko, lol!

16. philkeely

philkeely Member

I also called awhile ago, the csr said na the NHA48 ones will definitely be included in the next batch! He also mentioned na most likely before Christmas and not January 2018 :)

FPSAYSON, pdcfelix and calyx like this.
  17. calyx

calyx New Member

Sana nga po pati yung NHA52 haha

18. aaarrrnnn

aaarrrnnn Member

44400 is cashout for recontracting subscribers for plan 1799

46900 is for new line applivants.

19. digital_karma

digital_karma Active Member

uy thats good news ahh! :D

20. marvinp

marvinp Active Member

Got my 256gb Space Gray under our company's Corporate Managed account.