Globe iPhone 7 & 7 Plus

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

With the new iPhones coming in 4 months, I don't think it's a good idea to get an iPhone 7/ 7 plus now. If you're scheduled for recontracting, I suggest you guys just continue with your current plans, and recontract later.

2. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

That's true. Wife's phone took a dip, and it seeped into the motherboard, so that's gone. She's currently using my mom's old iPhone 6, but lowest capacity, hence photos are already filled up. Will probably just get her a 6 Plus for the meantime, I guess.

3. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

Globe now offers (Product) Red
    ! Wrong timing ang early recontracting ko! huhu.

4. cali_018

cali_018 Member

kakakuha ko lang ng iphone7+ 128gb silver last monday.. ang balak ko sana rose gold, pero wala daw stock sa warehouse, tapos nakita ko
    sa globe available na red sabi ko yun na lang.. di daw pwede for renewal/recontracting lang daw yun red.. hays! pero ok din naman ang silver.
    maganda din.. =)

5. roux

roux Member

Recontracted with the red 7+ earlier today, I'm in love! The red looks so elegant!

Theus likes this.
  6. mudd2

mudd2 Member

Anyone know where there are available stocks of 128GB iPhone 7 Matte Black and Rose Gold? I've tried asking Globe branches in Trinoma and SM North, but they had no stocks.

7. Adrian

Adrian New Member

Anyone experienced warranty replacement of your iphone? How long did it take for the replacement to arrive? My 1 month iPhone 7 Plus biglang hindi na lang nag on. Brought it to the service center. Sabi they will check it first for 3 to 5 days. Nakakainis lang na bagong bago may sira na kaagad. For the replacement, brand new naman din ang ipapalit nila at hindi refurbish?

8. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

it depends on stock availability.

Faster service i had is with QCD Rob galerria 4hrs got a replacement unit. with power mac fastest 5days - 10 days "depends on stock availability"

Replacement is REFURBISHED "like new" actually you won't notice the difference from brandnew

9. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

denpacs, do you remember if Globe posted this pre-order info on the same day of the pre-order or in advance?

10. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

As far as I could remember, they posted it on the day of the pre-order.
    But they did a register your interest a week before the pre-order.
    Don't know why they skipped it this year.

jmprz likes this.
  11. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

Hi! When did you pay the pretermination fee? Does it mean that you can still preorder even if you still need to pay the pretermination fee? Thanks.

12. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

Hi, francisian! Did you pay the pretermination fee outright or did you pay upon pickup/delivery? Thanks.

13. yoh_hectic

yoh_hectic PhilMUG Addict Member

Pre-termination fee does not apply if the renewal of contract is done within 30 days of the sign up, correct?

14. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

Hi Ann, if I have pre-termination fee, do I have to pay in advance for me to pre-order? I'm worried that they might ask me to pay first before pre-ordering. Just wanted to make sure. :)
    Globe agent told me that the pretermination fee will be paid during pickup of unit. :)
    Nov 24 iPhone X pre-order. Globe contract ends Dec 24.

15. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

Correct! My case is kinda tricky. Nov 24 pre-order date and Globe contract end date is Dec 24. The agent is not completely sure if I will be charged pretermination fee or not.
    She said better pre-order on Nov 25 to be sure that i have no more pretermination fee. But of course I will pre-order on Nov 24 no matter what!! :)

16. yoh_hectic

yoh_hectic PhilMUG Addict Member

I suggest you follow what the agent tells you or else sayang din 1 week's of money.

jmprz likes this.
  17. jmprz

jmprz Active Member

It's ok to pay pretermination fee.
    I guess getting a sure slot for pre-order on Nov 24 is more important than calling on Nov 25 (and not having pretermination fee) with a possibility that there are no more stocks available. :)
    Another concern on my part is when do I need to pay the pretermination fee in case they charge me.

yoh_hectic likes this.
  18. pierce08

pierce08 Member

Iphone8 plus 64gb -2749 monthly
    Iphone7 plus 32gb - 2399 monthly

torn:cry:

19. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

Difference of 350/mo. If I were to choose, I’ll get the 8plus. Aside from you double its capacity you’ll also get the new A11 bionic chip and M11 co-proc. :)

• “The key new features of the iPhone 8 Plus include a new glass-backed design, True Tone display, faster A11 Bionic chip, wireless charging, fast charging, 4K video recording at up to 60 FPS, and Bluetooth 5.0. “

• iPhone 8 Plus has Apple's latest A11 Bionic chip. It has two performance cores that are 25 percent faster, and four high-efficiency cores that are 70 percent faster, than the A10 chip in iPhone 7 Plus. The A11 chip also has a neural engine and a more powerful M11 motion coprocessor vs. M10.

- from macrumors

pierce08 likes this.
  20. pierce08

pierce08 Member

Thank you sir!

How about Iphone8+ vs iphone X ?:):D