Globe iPhone 7 & 7 Plus

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

recontracting process is fast at the globe store. i went at GBC eastwood and recontracted in less than 30 minutes. got iphone 7+ matte black 128gig. the jet black is available sa new line lang daw wala na daw stock for recontracting.

2. missbebz

missbebz Member

When ka po nagrecontract saka meron din po ba sila available na rose gold for iphone 7+ 128gb? Thanks!

3. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

hi, today lang around 3 pm. as of kanina, matte black lang available for 128g iphone 7 plus sa recontracting. pag new line, may jet black and matte black na available. they have different stocks for recontracting and new lines. :)

psfpsfpsf likes this.
  4. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member

One super-obvious learning point here is that new accounts get priority over recontracting, and that's just the way it is. It's clearly Globe's business policy. The sooner we accept that the less upset we're going to be. Two years from now all those new signups will be recons and they'll learn the same lesson all over again, to much gnashing of teeth.

More important to me as a longtime Globe customer is how good their service is on ordinary days over those two years, not during the iPhone rollouts, which clearly they've never mastered (to put it kindly).

If we keep expecting to be served with new iPhones first because we've been with Globe for XXX years (and yes, we can ask "Why not" but it will still be NOT), we'll just be sorely disappointed. If it's a deal breaker then we should move to Smart--so why don't we? How much better do they perform in this department? I wonder.

5. argonautjay

argonautjay Member

Hi guys!

Has anyone posted the model number of the iPhone 7(and Plus) that is issued by Globe? Thanks

6. olracfd

olracfd New Member

San po sa eastwood madam?

7. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

if i'm not mistaken amigo, the Globe store is located at the 3rd floor of the new Eastwood Mall, right across McDonald's, the 1800 building and a pedestrian lane with a Johnny Rocket's burger outlet fronting the road.

8. pochiman

i could never have worded it any better than how @penmanila wrote it. pun intended!

forgive me for saying this amigos but that's why i find it amusing when a mugger complains of Globe's service especially in this aspect, declaring that he/she shall be switching over to Smart, only to dawn on them at that crucial moment that they're now signing up for a whole different company. who knows what technicalities, shenanigans and jump through hoops kind of scenarios they'll be encountering as a result for the better part of the next 2 years.

think hard amigo. you don't throw a relationship out the window at the first ouch. you ride it like a boss in spite of because in the end, do we really have a better choice? delayed gratification as far as waiting on Globe is concerned will be worth it in the end, that i can tell as much.

9. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

I just went to Globe Eastwood. They have no stocks now of 7+ for both recontracting and new lines.

Tokidoki72 likes this.
  10. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Hi, Im about to jump to Eastwood upon learning that they have stock for iphone 7 plus but upon reading your comment... hhaaayyy! Thanks for saving me from the traffic and stress ☺

11. neilph

neilph Member

No, Globe at Eastwood is at the 2nd floor of the new Eastwood Mall, besides Maldita and Cibo

12. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Im now wondering if ennairen is bluffing us. Hahaha #peace ✌

13. olracfd

olracfd New Member

Jusmiyo 1month na ako naghihintay sa iphone 7plus matte black 128gb. Haha. Saan kaya at kailan darating. Hahaha!

14. pochiman

haha! missed it by a floor. hehe! gracias amigo!

15. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

Both ways. Or, if GBC Eastwood is the one bluffing. Actually I also inquired yesterday afternoon if they have stocks. Still none. That's why I was surprised they were able to recontract a 7+ yesterday.

16. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Ive already went to 5 globe stores here in QC but they have really no stock for iphone 7 plus. One Globe rep told me that they will have stocks na next year after the holidays #ouch Will try 1 store pa and hopefully makaswerte

17. voltaire_lb

voltaire_lb Member

ouch! goodluck!

18. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Here at Rob Magnolia... ang sabi sakin what iphone 7 plus? Hahaha... Stocks they have are iphone 7 only #ayawanna

19. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

They might be bluffing...

I'm now getting the 7+ 128GB, Jet Black.

Threatened CSR to terminate my line if I don't get my preferred unit by tomorrow.

Then after a few hours received a text that unit is already available for pickup in Eastwood.

20. Tokidoki72

Tokidoki72 New Member

Who did you call, their hotline? Good for you... i'll try my luck again tomorrow #crossfinger