globe iphone 6s and iphone 6s plus

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by bhoyetjumpay, Oct 24, 2015.

1. teamjello

teamjello Member

So how do we activate the freebies with the Plan 1799? I tried calling hotline and they advised me to text Gosurf 8888, i tried but its asking me to subscribe to a gosurf plan. Shouldnt the freebies be automatic? How did you guys get the activation code for spotify and hooq? How do u also check if you got the free viber already?

mauwrr likes this.
  2. neilph

neilph Member

Your freebies will be activated once your new plan is activated which is your next billing cycle. If you have a new line, then it should be activated already. You may call the hotline to confirm the activation in this case.

ecarg likes this.
  3. neilph

neilph Member

Yes, that's what I know also. But the stocks at Gateway earlier does not include 6s 64Gb RG. Only 16GB available. I trust them. For now... :)

4. clariego

clariego Member

I called globe around 8am yesterday and was advised that they replenish their stocks every 2 weeks.would you know if what GBC would have stocks for RG 64gig?

5. Simbadda

Simbadda Active Member

Globe called last Friday about my application for recontracting online. I have two applications that I made, where I was waitlisted in one, and was told that the application was only for new application, for the other.. Globe's system sucks. Go figure.

For item 1, the agent asked me if I want to modify the MLP (1799) that I was getting, I had the unli txt all net 299 removed. So yes, you can customize if you are recontracting.

For item 4, I asked for the cashout to be made to charge to bill, but the agent told me that it was not applicable for my contract because my limit is only 2,300, it is not enough for the amount. I have to apply for a higher credit limit first. So I asked her to charge it to my credit card, and then she told what she would just process the request for higher credit limit. I received a text about the request during the call. So it is now charged to my bill.

I ordered 6s+ 64gb rose gold online, but only gold was available, so I took it. It will be delivered this Tuesday.

#1265 Simbadda, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    shutterbug and ecarg like this.
  6. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

They have available units for walk-in customers? I'm for recontracting.

7. srrtli

srrtli New Member

Got a replacement yesterday at SM North!! Inabot akong 11PM bago maaccommodate kasi super dami nilang customers. Luckily, may nagreserve na hindi kinuha yung unit nya and it was given to me :D

8. Heyykaye

Heyykaye New Member

Activate Spotify through this link
    http://spotify.globe.com.ph/home/activate/manual/1
    Sadly, I only got 1 month free premium. I called their hotline to inquire (because I thought the free Spotify premium is for 3 months), but they told me that it is now free for a month only.

For Hooq, send ACCEPT HOOQ to 8888
    Or dial *143#, choose Surfing, choose Hooq, choose Help, choose Resend Activation Code
    The go to Hooq's website, sign up, on the Availment Method page, enter the activation code.

For the free facebook, send FREE FB to 8888. For Viber, I read from their FAQ page that if you have a postpaid account, you automatically have the free use of Viber services.

#1268 Heyykaye, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    shootertwist likes this.
  9. creepypat

creepypat New Member

called yesterday arounf 2pm for my recontracting, they just replenished stocks for all colors and capacity.

shutterbug likes this.
  10. nickster88

nickster88 Member

Did you get your iphone na? :)[/QUOTE]

not yet and not a peep from Globe :(

11. kenshinx

kenshinx Active Member

Cash out can be charged installment, 24 months 0% interest in participating credit card only.

12. l7224

l7224 Active Member

they do. i told my friend about it and he was able to get one for recontracting as well.

13. clariego

clariego Member

called their hotline again last night and RG 64gig is out of stock.

14. y0gi

y0gi Member

Meron ba sa inyo galing ng SM San Lazaro? Sa hotline kasi walang stock ng rosegold 64GB. Eh baka alam nyo lang kung meron available stock sa SM san lazaro? Para di naman sayang pagpunta ko dun. TIA! :)

15. s2pid_kid

s2pid_kid Member

Finally got my iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Rose Gold last night when I went there for the third time since Friday night.

Day 1: Went there to check if my name is there on the list and the guard allowed me in, signed the recontracting forms etc, after that the agent told me that your phone would be available on the 14th but before going to GBC, SM Makati would either call or send you a text. She even gave me their service phone number so that I can follow-up.

Day 2: Called them up around 3PM and 4PM but no one is answering - strike 1, so I decided to go there around 8PM to see if indeed my unit is available, then the agent told me my unit is not available and will just inform me once the unit is available which they cannot commit when - strike 2. They even insisted that you have to wait for the call or text from their end - strike 3.

Then and there I lashed back on the agent, he immediately called every branch or warehouse and even the assistant manager had to relentlessly apologize for this and that they will source a unit for me either on Sunday or Monday. I told them it was Globe who called me up since I cancelled my pre-order around 11/2 cause I don't want to pay the pre-termination fee and that you will get that unit come November 15 as long as it is in Makati either in Glorietta or Greenbelt. Problem was there was no call or text again prior to claiming, I even called hotline on 11/10 to ask what is the status of the reference number and they told me that your unit is available on the 14th and will be pick-up in SM Makati.

I even told them the whole system was a mess since iPhone 4 release and you still cannot get those right. Of course with my presence and how I insisted that they should give me that unit and don't give me another excuse. No one is calling the hotline and wait for 35 minutes for the available agent and the reason we went there so as we can get the information immediately. No one is answering your service phone does that mean you're all busy and that the queue could have been that long that no one is there to answer the phone, what's up with that!

Day 3: Got a call from them in the morning and they informed me that the unit will be available later in the day, another call to confirm the unit has arrived on their store. Went there before 9PM and only one agent was serving multiple customers and was able to get out of GBC at 10:30PM.

If I did not went there and lashed back on them they would definitely delay it for another week and would not follow-up the unit which they initially committed to have it on November 14. We are the customer therefore they should serve us right!

16. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

Finally got my business line recontracted to avail an iPhone 6s. Pick up was at Globe SM Marikina. 4 hours stay, 1.5hrs waiting on queue, 2.5hrs talking with the CSR hotline and CSR at the Globe branch.

17. neilph

neilph Member

that I do not know. You have to try going to Globe stores near you

18. kenshinx

kenshinx Active Member

I paid the cashout using credit card, 24 months 0 interest (for the iphone6s+). The system see it as overpayment and instead of charging the monthly bill to my cc they deduct it from the money which is supposed to be used for the handset and now it's suddenly my problem :)

#1278 kenshinx, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  19. Sephsky

Sephsky Member

You will see the cash out charge for the handset on your next billing cycle. Its normal thing handset cost/cash out is to be reflected on your next billing just to show what specific handset you have availed, hence, just pay for the current charges

20. shutterbug

shutterbug Member

was also able to get a unit this same day. :)