Globe iPhone 6/6+

Discussion in 'Globe Telecom' started by denpacs, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceycool08

iceycool08 Member

Same issue din ako... i called 211 and talked to the supervisor, KIM JAVIER said that she will escalate this to the online support team.

malamang 24hrs yan...

Since kanina pa ako nag hihintay ng unit ko.. hanggang ngaung wala... GLOBE is not fulfilling their promise. got a call from KIM JAVIER that the Schenker emailed them that my ref# was not included.... ANG LABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Para san pa ang pre order kng d organize........ DOBI what can be the resolution to this?

2. razrwire

razrwire Member

I just received the "iphone is now YOURS" for the second time. I already received the email last November 10. What gives??

3. BlackAngel

BlackAngel Member

Wife's iphone delivered just now..
    Malabon area. Last delivery nya is somewhere in tandang sora st. caloocan city
    pero sa akin wala. tomorrow ulit...hay

4. ilovemickydees

Wow. I was 129 :)

5. ennairen18

ennairen18 Member

me too

6. maryanneas

maryanneas New Member

Same exact thing happened to me - plan and iPhone model and all. I called 211 and they basically told me that they couldn't do anything, just wait for the bill from my bank and if the statement reflects the amount twice, bring it and go to a Globe branch. Every day since I've been checking my online statement and so far no double charges naman. This afternoon, I got the "The iPhone is YOURS" email from Globe and shortly after that another official receipt which showed the right amount, 14,400.

No iPhone yet though... ordered November 7 and from Makati :(.

7. ttrain76

ttrain76 Member

My sister tried calling and texting me but, the irony of it all (oh Globe), I didn't get the call or the text message. Also she did try to explain by pointing out the details in the claim form. Of course she also couldn't force the delivery guy to leave an expensive item when he received different instructions (he did call someone to even check). I don't know if Globe wasn't able to communicate to the couriers clearly the instructions, the instructions the delivery people has with them was erroneous, or I'm just having an unlucky day. :p

8. jmlara07

jmlara07 New Member

I was there this morning at 9:00am, I'm in second in line, it only took me 30mins to get my unit, they only entertain people with claim stub and they also have a master list to those people who are scheduled for pick up today.

9. gawbler

gawbler Member

His/Her/Its last forum post was just before noon, about the selfie contest.

10. francisian

francisian Well-Known Member

This happened last year as well. Right after the launch of the 5s, questions were no longer answered. Oh well.

11. rach

rach Member

I also got this and another email on official receipt now corrected with the amount as I was "double charged" in the earlier OR.

12. pael

pael Well-Known Member

37 mins to go before 5pm -- wala pa ring delivery ang XDE sa RCBC Plaza. the question is, mag-OT ba tayo just to wait for the phone that we are not even sure if it will arrive today? :p

13. blaziiing

blaziiing Member

Not the case with DW Trinoma. Staff even asked mo for the discount voucher kaya lang nga wala akong mapresent

14. jawo

jawo Member

and with an assurance and guarantee that all orders completed on or before Nov 10 will be delivered today. I'm sure madami dito ang nag leave from work just to wait for the deliver of their units, kasi nga assured and guaranteed ang Nov 14 delivery.

15. sabdani

sabdani New Member

Just received my second "now YOURS" email from Globe!

Wondering if XDE delivers beyond 5PM?

16. denpacs

denpacs PhilMUG Addict Member

The day has come to an end and still no iphone for me. Hopefully tomorrow it will arrive na. The problem is I have work the whole day tomorrow & i just cant leave the cashout to our yaya. Baka isipin nya sagot na yun sa kanyang panalangin. [emoji4]

17. BelCanto

BelCanto Member

Dobi previously stated that we have to wait until 9PM for our phone delivery. So I'm holding on to that...

18. Netskipper

Netskipper PhilMUG Addict Member

I give up. I guess the Globe servers must be flooded. Can't get through. Been trying the whole afternoon.

19. primo1

primo1 Member

My mom's and GF's iPhone arrived today (not on the same address) but they wont release it because they are charging for the cash out. Although both of them applied and was approved for the charge to bill online! Something is seriously wrong with Globe.

Anyway, Dobi can you help out please?

Reference numbers are:
    GTP11397446
    GTP27529237

Thank you!

20. RastaSega

RastaSega Member

patience lang folks. relax.

usually air 21 and other couriers deliver way past 5pm.

also just because you've seen posts dito na nakadeliver na sa area nyo doesn't mean it will be the same delivery truck who'll give you your phone.

konting patience lang guys. Di pa tapos ang araw.

i've experienced a lot of what you guys are going through. I ordered 2 phones. 1 had the wrong address thing, the other has an invalid reference number sa tracking.

first phone was delivered this afternoon (2pm) and it was the one with the supposed wrong address.

i just checked the status of the other phone, yung invalid reference number, and it's now showing up. estimated delivery time is 6pm.

relax lang guys... wag muna magalit. Lalo na sa mga new members ng philmug who registered because of the iPhone 6. PHilmug is not the venue for trash talking about globe. Sa pex yang mga posts na ganyan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.